Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

Jorge Lorenzo launched a scathing attack on Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi after the Italian defeated him in a captivating conclusion to yesterday’s Japanese MotoGP race. Lorenzo could accept fourth position as he took another giant stride towards lifting his maiden MotoGP crown. What he found tough to stomach was the manner in which Rossi condemned him to a second successive fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 October 2010 14:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Disappointed...Supermario

Me too..... even Vale let's his side down occasionally so a mere mortal like myself is bound to disappoint some where along the road. Guess I was in a bad mood and even I ..... admit to being a righteous prick .... but not a cry baby, I fully endorse rough and tough. I will try and do better next rant and hope you start stirring clockwise again! Cheers.....

Reply to this Topic
ivanvr

Jul 09

ivanvr says:

Shame

Low Renzo  knocked Pedrosa off on same race track when they where in 250's ?  So LOW renzo can give but not get ?   " If I overtake you - You must not overtake me - Else I get Upset - OK "   No wonder he is not popular with anyone I speak with - 

Reply to this Topic
stormrider66

Jul 08

stormrider66 says:

Grow up.

Its racing, if you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen as they say. Your were beaten in a fair fight.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Bottom line is

That the racing is THAT boring ,a 10 second  overtaking manouvre is all that can be talked about is not a good advert is it ?

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

dowdy .p

If you really think I am even slightly bothered by your inane rantings, you're wrong. I'm sure your street cred has risen amongst the other kids in your class 'cos you called the big boys names, but the reality is that, as well as being illiterate, you're also irrelevant.

Have a nice day.

Reply to this Topic
bigbroon

Aug 07

bigbroon says:

rossi v lorenzo

glad to see The GOAT back at his best giving us some exciting racing for a change maybe Lorenzo should visit Stoners garage and get a hanky from him as he was the same a couple of seasons ago when he tried to race with Rossi.This is what we want to see

Reply to this Topic
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

Hmm

Not a big Lorenzo fan but he's young and passionate about his racing and has had a moan - no biggy they all do it, his crime seems to be he's done so against Rossi which may be a mistake 'cos it does look like he's let the great man into his head. So why don't we all stop slagging lorenzo and Rossi - let them have their grudge match because that makes for good viewing

Reply to this Topic
coxyjm

May 10

coxyjm says:

Loving it

That was an awesome race. Jorge is never going accomplish what Valentino has, and he knows it. Rossi has proved once again, that he is the man that everbody is looking to beat.

nothing wrong with being a bit Physical, no damage done, nobody hurt..... i call that a result 

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

With ya duraace9sp

I was thinking the very same thing about Rossi's false start... I was gutted when i saw him moving off early, i was just waiting for the black flag but it never came??(thank God) .... anyway..... Shhhhhhh dont tell anyone... dont think anyone else saw it... ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

rossi can't take it either

in a maneuver like that, if something goes wrong it's lorenzo that ends up in the gravel with an M1 landing on top of him. Taking risks is fine, but when the majority of the risk is on another rider it's not very cool.

When it happens to Rossi, like in turkey 2007, he was complaining after the race that elias was dangerous. Saschenring this year, he rolled out his canned media image statements about great racing, but then let out a snide sore-loser comment about Stoner "whining if he didn't win this one"

You see a lot of riders careful not to barge their way up the inside and put risk on another rider, but I get the impression that Stoner especially no longer cares when it's Rossi. Hope to see the doctor getting many more tastes of his own medicine in the future.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices