Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

Jorge Lorenzo launched a scathing attack on Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi after the Italian defeated him in a captivating conclusion to yesterday’s Japanese MotoGP race. Lorenzo could accept fourth position as he took another giant stride towards lifting his maiden MotoGP crown. What he found tough to stomach was the manner in which Rossi condemned him to a second successive fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 October 2010 14:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

Whoops!!

Apparently, Lorenzo is going to give Rossi a few digs once the Championship has been won. Oh dear, could our favourite Spaniard end up EATING GRAVEL in Malaysia?

Reply to this Topic
dowdy .p

Aug 08

dowdy .p says:

dirty riding rossi

spot on westkit with what you said it shows your a true race fan

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Dowdy

Fella, this is a mass debate, not a masturbate so don’t be a wanker!!

Chill your boots geezer and put your opinion out there but don’t get all abusive when people disagree with it…. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and shouldn’t be started on or abused if it differs from somebody else’s stand point….

I must also say I love your come backs and put downs… so funny to read as it reminds me of my school days but I must admit, it is also somewhat embarrassing to read when it is coming from an adult, Again, just my opinion..

Reply to this Topic
dowdy .p

Aug 08

dowdy .p says:

minty fresh

you really need to read the full views on whats been said before you make a comment then understand nuff said

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

dowdy .p

Whatever

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Free Netflix offer for JLO & Linn

Suggest JLO and Linn Jarvis rent “Faster”, slow-mo the elbow incident, watch the subsequent “finger” incident, listen to Schwantz, Scott and Julian and shut the cuss up.

Wining babies.

The can then plan their post Philip Island shenanigans….suggest dressing up as Skippy and complaining that Wallabies are cuter.

Reply to this Topic
Motobycyclette

Oct 10

I, along with the rest of the world, was on the edge of my seat watching JL and VR batle for 3rd place. Both riders wanted that track position; both riders made outstanding overtaking moves; both riders fought for track position; neither rider was going to give way.

The only people who should really have any complaints are the owners of the bikes - as has been stated both riders could have taken the other out (like Vettel and Webber in F1).

Rossi is entertaining to watch. He understands the fans come to the track / watch the racing on tv to see overtaking and riders fighting for their track position. He has recognised this - after all he suggested rider aids, such as traction control, should be removed from MotoGP bikes. MotoGP needs the likes of Rossi if it is to avoid becoming like F1!

There are a number of riders in MotoGP with a similar attitude, e.g., Ben Spies (to name one) - pity there was not more coverage of his fantastic ride.

The public winging does not help the image of the rider or the image of the sport.

Reply to this Topic
Motobycyclette

Oct 10

I don't recall Kenny Roberts or Barry Sheene complaining about the moves they made on each other.

I have a vivid memory of Sheen diving under Roberts at Cascades (Oulton Park) one Easter Match Race series back in the late 70s. I thought he was going to have both of them of - fantastic exciting racing.

That is what MotoGP needs!

Reply to this Topic
LilMoney

Aug 04

LilMoney says:

It's offical

Lorenzo is the new "moaner"!

Reply to this Topic
LilMoney

Aug 04

LilMoney says:

Wayne Rainey had this to say

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/road-racing/2010/10/05/wayne-rainey-looks-at-rossi-lorenzo-motegi-battle

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices