Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo blasts Valentino Rossi

Jorge Lorenzo launched a scathing attack on Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi after the Italian defeated him in a captivating conclusion to yesterday’s Japanese MotoGP race. Lorenzo could accept fourth position as he took another giant stride towards lifting his maiden MotoGP crown. What he found tough to stomach was the manner in which Rossi condemned him to a second successive fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 October 2010 14:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kevin

Aug 02

Kevin says:

Rossi 1: Lorenzo 0

Well, that's the first battle of 2011 won by Rossi then.

I genuinely like Lorenzo and he will deserve his title this year, but he should have said how much he enjoyed the battle and was looking forward to next year. As it is, he must now be wondering how hard Rossi will ride on the Ducati when he is expected to beat the Yamahas. Roll on next season!

I agree with sgt61, Lorenzo's title was safe with a 4th place, why didn't he just leave it? The throttle works both ways. If it's OK for Lorenzo to push hard to get one place higher, the same goes for Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

Rossi....

Hilarious......all of these Rossi loving comments!

'One' and 'Eyed' spring to mind.

As for the wingers, it's all of the 'yellow' mafia who can't stand to hear little Vale take a little criticism! Does make me smile.

Wonder what will happen if Lorenzo has Rossi in his sights with a lap to go next time? Go on Jorge, I'd like to see if Valentino still finds 'real racing' so 'funny'.

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

Rossi 2 - Lorenzo 0

Rossi hasn't backed out of a race ever, and JL hasn't yet beaten him in a one-on-one match. Hopefully, JL will have the opportunity to continue to compete with VR on the track, because if one day JL does beat him, we'll all have seen an amazing race! At the moment its 2-0 to VR in close-quarter matches. The next match-up when it comes will be just as intense, and I can't wait to see it!

Reply to this Topic
fogarty111

Jul 10

fogarty111 says:

racers

i think valentino and lorenzo both maade the same sort of pass or try to pass as each other 'as others have said there are good racers there are great racers and then there is Valentino must be close to being the best ever . .Jorge you are starting to sound like stoner  STOP IT NOW :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

2010 - Lorenzo 1 Rossi 0

The above will be the championship score this year :) ha ha .Nice post deanwhite99 & all that have posted similar posts.The 99 army is rising.Lets keep this battle going.Bring it on !

Reply to this Topic
zodiac45

Oct 10

zodiac45 says:

Lorenzo The Rossi Wannabee

:laugh:What a whinging baby Lorenzo is!  That was actually the best bit of racing this year!  Lorenzo is a Rossi wannabe and trys way too hard with his after race win celebrations trying to copy Vale.  The difference is Lorenzo's aren't funny or clever. Stick to the racing Jorge. When it's you who has the responsibility to develope the bike, we'll see what you can really do. You were handed the best bike in the paddock thanks to Rossi/Burgess.  While Lorenzo is a good rider, it takes a bit more than that to start from scratch and develope the bike.  We'll see what you can do to defend your title after being handed this one on a platter.  My guess, same as all the others who have won the Championship once.  Grow up and take it like a man.  The crybaby we saw the last 2 weeks when you didn't make the podium is just so unbecoming.  Your never going to be in the same class as Valentino Rossi. You'll never win as many Championships or be to MotoGP what Rossi has been, so stop trying to copy Vale and be you own man.  The close racing and overtaking is what makes MotoGP the exciting and best racing on the planet. If you don't have the cohones for it then at least have the decency to shut up and take it versus running to Senior management like the pussie that you are! 

Reply to this Topic
kursaal

May 10

kursaal says:

racing

Well done Val bought some good old racing to the proceedings :smile keep up the good work.Jorge grow up and race if you dont want to play stay in forth.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices