Skip to content

Discuss This Biaggi to retire? World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Biaggi to retire?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Biaggi to retire?

Max Biaggi may retire at the end of this season, despite having just won the World Superbike Championship. The 39-year-old Italian sparked the rumours when he made the following cryptic comments during an interview with “Gazzetta dello Sport” on Saturday: “My goal was to make Aprilia win and become the world champion which I did. Now I have to decide what to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 October 2010 17:23)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snjphotographer

Feb 09

already signed

i thought it was confirmed that he already signed for aprilia

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Retirement

Perhaps he could set up "hissy fit" classes , the knobhead

Reply to this Topic
ginge46

Mar 09

ginge46 says:

not a fan then...

hahaha Richard1967 i take it you aint a Biaggi fan?! Gotta give to him though he has ridden well this year for an olde un, even if his bike has been one of the best out there, personally i hope he has another season to defend his title. Love or loathe him he is still a fookin fast guy and i'd like to see him back again next year.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinjames

Oct 10

vtwinjames says:

Shame if he does..

Love him or hate, he's bloody good, and has always been quite a nice chap when I've met him! Be nice to see him defend the title.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Biaggi is a knobend and a legend

Love or loathe Max the man is a massive talent and a joy towatch when he's happy on a bike. Its funny as fuck to watch him acting like a complete dick when he's not getting his own way too. Cal would have leveled him on the podium yesterday and that would have been class.

I hope he stays for two reasons, he's a brillant rider and the pantomime villan too!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

Can't stand the little s**t but by 'eck he's a beautiful rider, the style to judge all riders by. Our Cal did the 'business' but talk about brutal riding to get there, a real s**t-or-bust manoeuvre but then I suppose Max has dished a few out in his time.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

No Doubt

Biaggi is brilliant and has been for a long long time I just took exception to his podium antics with Crutchlow so vented spleen via the comments haha :D

Reply to this Topic
asti1

Oct 10

asti1 says:

knob?

He may act like a knob at times, but he has made the young guys like, Rea, Crutchlow etc, look very average at times this season, At the begining of season everyone was saying Rea or Crutchlow for title,  Biaggi to old, bla, bla, bla, but look how far behind they finished in the points, even old Checa finished higher than them on his slow Ducati, from what i've read in italian media, the reason Biaggi got so pissed of with cal on the podium, was they was told not to  celebrate with the champagne,  because an italian race director died the previous day, and out of respect not celebrate, so it was more cal playing the knob on the podium spaying the champagne, but mcn proberly won't mention this, because they like stiring it up.. Can't wait till Wednesday to see what they make up, and as usual only ever show one side of the story.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

He may still have aspirations to go back to MotoGP?

Reply to this Topic
asti1

Oct 10

asti1 says:

moto gp

Now that would be interesting, moto gp could do with someone like max to liven it up a bit, to many yes men, and robots in it now.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices