Skip to content

Discuss This Cologne Bike Show: New 125 Duke heads 2011 KTMs New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Cologne Bike Show: New 125 Duke heads 2011 KTMs

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Cologne Bike Show: New 125 Duke heads 2011 KTMs

KTM’s eagerly-awaited learner roadster, the 125 Duke, has just been unveiled at the Cologne Show. The new 125 – KTM’s first road-legal 125 – was is being shown in public for the first time alongside other new 2011 KTMs – an ABS-equipped 990 SM-T and a track-only version of the RC8. The 125’s powered by an all-new, four-stroke, single producing a learner-legal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 October 2010 12:50)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sparky16

Sep 07

sparky16 says:

Lovely Wee bike but.....

i think they should make a fully faired bike to compete with the likes of the CBR125 and yamaha R125. I think between the naked version and a faired one KTM could gain a huge share in the 125 market. I'd buy a faired version. Mini RC8 =)

Reply to this Topic
Lightning Boy

Mar 07

Yum!

That has to be one of the best looking 125s I have ever seen. Cracking.

Reply to this Topic
vannvanner

Sep 10

vannvanner says:

Must have one!

Not many 15hp naked bikes around and this has to be the best looking. Just waiting for price info altough the weak pound aint going to help.

Reply to this Topic
mattrawr

Jan 10

mattrawr says:

According to the VisorDown site the 125 Duke is electronically limited to 80 KM/H....meaning roughly 50 MPH. I hope this is a typo or just not true -_- http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/cologne-show-ktm-125-duke-unveiled/14436.html

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices