Skip to content

Discuss This Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video

Triumph has officially pulled the wraps off the 2011 Speed Triple at the Intermot show in Cologne today and MCN was there to film it. Read more about the bike in the speed triple launch centre The bike is set to be the most exciting yet, with more power, less weight and a more nimble feel, mimicking the 675cc Street Triple. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid771491905http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422     ...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 October 2010 14:44)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

The more I see those lights, the more I hate them. Now, I also think the exhausts are too big and the tank is a very strange angle. I was initially getting obsessed with the idea of buying one. Now, I am starting to change my mind...

Reply to this Topic
Fixer

Aug 02

Fixer says:

I'm sure it'll be nice when they've finished it! I can only hope this is a pre-production model!

Reply to this Topic
nickalexandr

Oct 10

nickalexandr says:

Very ugly lights!!!i was thinking to change my FZ1N 2007 with the new speed but i am re-thinking it now...

Reply to this Topic
bigjames

Oct 02

bigjames says:

Big eyes!

This lights make the K1600GT's look down right pretty. Looks like someone at Triumph spent the weekend in Amsterdam and it hadn't worn off when they put pen to paper! Rest of the bike looks great! Agree with Fixer, hope this is pre-prod.

Reply to this Topic
katoo46

Dec 05

katoo46 says:

Horrible. Ruined. Too mainstream. I much prefer the current model...it's at least recognisable as a Speed Triple and beautiful to look at....this is quite ugly.

Reply to this Topic
anyonebutmurray

Jan 10

Oh Dear

What a disappointment - its truly AWFUL and I was so looking forward to getting one. What on earth are Triumph thinking? What is that "thing" sticking out the back about? Its a joke isnt it and the real one will be shown later this week, wont it? After all,  nobody is stupid enough to destroy one of their best-selling bikes of all time are they?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

I think they should at least make the flyscreen standard to take some attention off those ugly eyes. Really hope theyve improved the handling by 80% to justify the esthetic looks. The previous version was simply perfect. Perfect looks, perfect engine.

Reply to this Topic
scousegitt

Aug 02

scousegitt says:

Butt Ugly

Fronts ugly too!!!

What have Triumph done???

Reply to this Topic
GilR

Nov 09

GilR says:

My eyes! It burns!!

I know the new headlights drag a lot of attention, truly killing the identity of the speed triple. However I'm surprised no one noticed the tank! What is that Japanese styled horror?! Triumph are bad comedians, come back in a couple of month with something else. If we can get a plus from this, is that the 2010 model will be cheaper, yay!

Reply to this Topic
GilR

Nov 09

GilR says:

My eyes! It burns!!

I know the new headlights drag a lot of attention, truly killing the identity of the speed triple. However I'm surprised no one noticed the tank! What is that Japanese styled horror?! Triumph are bad comedians, come back in a couple of month with something else. If we can get a plus from this, is that the 2010 model will be cheaper, yay!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices