Skip to content

Discuss This Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Cologne Bike Show: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple video

Triumph has officially pulled the wraps off the 2011 Speed Triple at the Intermot show in Cologne today and MCN was there to film it. Read more about the bike in the speed triple launch centre The bike is set to be the most exciting yet, with more power, less weight and a more nimble feel, mimicking the 675cc Street Triple. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid771491905http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422     ...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 October 2010 14:44)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

Its growing on me...

Like a fungus or lichen.  The more I look at it the more I think it might work if you rip those rad guards off and add the lighting cowl and the belly pan.  Its still looks too "Japanese" for my liking, very similar to an FZ8 but with slightly more attitude.  Slightly....  I cant see this being a classic like the old 1050.

By reading all the negative comments on this forum, do you reckon Triumph did any customer focus groups to see if anyone would like it??  Maybe its aimed at Europe where they like bland styled bikes like the Z750.

Reply to this Topic
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

Old vs New

Visit the following page, look at the awesome bike at the top of the page, then scroll down to the new model.  Ermm.

www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/motorcycles/range/roadsters/speed-triple

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices