Skip to content

Discuss This Destination Dealer: Ongar Motorcycles General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination Dealer: Ongar Motorcycles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Destination Dealer: Ongar Motorcycles

ADVERTISING PROMOTION British manufacturer Triumph is on a roll. The reborn Hinckley factory has just celebrated its 20th anniversary and there are stunning new models on the way – not least the Tiger 800 and expected updates to the Speed Triple. While the rest of the biking world has been plunged into recession, Triumph has been growing its business and has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (06 October 2010 09:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BIKER6F

Jun 08

BIKER6F says:

Question

MCN How much did Ongar motorcycles pay you to write that load of dribble,, been there serveral times in the past, and their and the customer service is the total crap,  i even went there once just to browse around a few second hand bikes, but because i wasn't actually going to buy anything that day, i was made to feel really uneasy to even be in the shop,,, never been back since

Reply to this Topic
jonnyconcrete

Oct 05

in 09 i was looking for a naked bike

my choices were a ducati monster and a street triple (I liked both)

Ducati were offering 0% on their finance Triumph were offering slightly above standard rates at that time
I asked the Triumph sales guy if he could match my Ducati offer for a street triple sale he looked at me like i'd pooped in his coco pops !  it was a no brainer i bought the Ducati. This coupled with the fact Ongar offered me a lower part ex for my smaller trade in bike too..... i left their extensive showroom as fast as my feet could take me.

Nuff said

Reply to this Topic
pyeo

Aug 02

pyeo says:

It's an advertorial. Ongar pay for this space (or get it free as a result of regular advertising) like an ad, so it's pure puff and doesnt pretend to be anything else. Just to balance things, I dropped in there when passing on the offchance a while ago and found the welcome laid back but not unfriendly. No-one hassled me as I looked around and the sales guy was helpful when asked about the new Sprint GT and pointed out the special offers on the old model. I'd go back again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices