Skip to content

Discuss This Finished Ducati Diavel spotted New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Finished Ducati Diavel spotted

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Finished Ducati Diavel spotted

This picture leaked onto an Italian website shows Ducati’s eagerly-awaited ‘power cruiser’, the Diavel, in what looks like finished production trim, complete with black/red paintjob, mirrors and finished cosmetics. The bike is believed to have been snapped in Madrid, Spain by a bystander during the filming of a Ducati promotional video. The Diavel is set to be formally unveiled at the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 October 2010 10:25)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
theMaskedAvenger

Jun 10

Oh dear

This will be fighting for warehouse space with the also ugly and slow selling Streetfighter. Please tell me they are going to paint some of those panels before this thing hits a dealer?!

Reply to this Topic
GilR

Nov 09

GilR says:

Don't like it

Looks like a bloc of sculpted clay. No european in there right mind would by that.... An American would

Reply to this Topic
Lightning Boy

Mar 07

American market you say??

Yes, I should imagine this is primarily aimed at our Friendly Fire chums from over the water. A pretty beefy market if they can make inroads. Pretty much every manufacturer produces something to tickle the American fancy. I think this will grab some sales while still managing to remain distinctly Italian. Lets face it, most people churn out facsimiles of their 60s bikes or Harley clones - this strikes me as a breath of fresh air.

Reply to this Topic
russraff

Oct 10

russraff says:

Interesting...

Reminds my of my old MT-01 that I used to have. The MT' was a big beast of a thing that I, admittedly, bought on looks after seeing it at the NEC. I guess that this bike is the same: it's all looks and idea and how this fits in with what you want. How the bike actually rides isn't really the main concern (my MT-01 was not good by any stretch). I am guessing that Ducati are hoping that they sell more than Yamaha did the MT' but at the price Ducati are probably going to release the Diavel I would guess that not many could afford it even if they did want one.

Reply to this Topic
MattMorris

Sep 09

MattMorris says:

Doesn't work

The spy shots from last month showed a much meaner aggressive looking bike.Like someone had  got  a ducati and thrown away everything that just didn't need to be there. This looks like  Moster with an eating disorder. Nul points!

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

OMG

What a pile of plop........ I'm guessing I wont see one on the road

Reply to this Topic
slimshany

Jul 09

slimshany says:

reminds me of the honda dn-01!!  (i hope not in sales figures too?)..

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Pig ugly, only by the frame one could tell it is a Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

a bit off

if i'm going to be honest - i did prefer the dirty "duct tape" version, it looked mean, unfinished, brutal, the neatness and smooth lines ruin it.... jagged and dirty is what we want from a ducati musclebike!

Reply to this Topic
mrmoses

Jan 08

mrmoses says:

Welcome to the future!

I love it! Just what we need, something that dares to welcome the modern age of motorcycling! Well done Ducati, sign me up!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices