Skip to content

Discuss This Cologne Bike Show: ZX-10R Video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Cologne Bike Show: ZX-10R Video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Cologne Bike Show: ZX-10R Video

The 2011 ZX-10R is all-new, with power boosted to an estimated 185bhp, weight down 10kg to 198k. Will this be enough to beat the S1000RR? http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422 // By use of this code snippet, I agree to the Brightcove Publisher T and C // found at http://corp.brightcove.com/legal/terms_publisher.cfm. var config = new Array(); /* * feel free to edit these...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 October 2010 16:50)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Challenger to the S1000RR.........and what has that won ?

Reply to this Topic
TLRR

Jul 09

TLRR says:

It's ugly like Fiat Multipla.When it comes to predictions I do not think it will be competitive bike in WSBK.They would like to feel again like in 1993 but in my opinion they are outsiders since then.After that some genius races by Yanagawa and Gobert it is too less to think about championship crown.I am not Kawasaki's fan but I wish them all the best because it would be fantastic to see more bikes and riders fighting for tiltle.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Can is crying out for an after market piece. Not bad though

Reply to this Topic
BlackburnRR

Oct 10

BlackburnRR says:

aftermarket can

just wait for SE version with Akrapovic, it will be brutal..!!

Reply to this Topic
jmt256

Jul 10

jmt256 says:

Superstock

Mr. Number,

Check the results from this years Superstock 1000 FIM cup.

BMW S1000RR won 90% of the races

Their superbike team may not be highly competitive yet but in the much closer to production superstock class they simply embarressed the competition

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Mate it could have a Rocket engine that fly me to the moon I will NOT buy that over a BMW, WTF has happened to style!!!!  I think Kawasaki have lost it somewhere they used to make state of the art fast and styled bikes, come on Japs take a look around, we want sharp light looking bikes, thats not good....sorry....but it may win all classes next year but looking like that I think you will find it hard to get people £13,000.00 odd quid for a pig just like the new R1 cheap plasics and ugly looks equals little sales..

Reply to this Topic
widowmakerv2

Mar 06

widowmakerv2 says:

looks like an R6 yam

Go back to the 04/05 zx10R this is not nice? i want a BMW even more now thanks kawa?

Reply to this Topic
RoGuE26

Apr 06

RoGuE26 says:

i think that the best looking ZX-10  ever bulit   not as sharp as the older modles but  look @ that front end  :) :) :)

Reply to this Topic
pampos46

Oct 10

pampos46 says:

only  the stupid ones believe that the  s1000r is so special and they dont understand that is copy of the japanese superbikes and they feel proud that bmw won the superstock champion. its just highly modifite from the factory, the real potential for a factory you can see at the superbike category and bmw is suffering there. so dont tell me about this s1000r, i would never buy a japanese copy.

sory for my english,

Reply to this Topic
BUZZGSXR

Jan 10

BUZZGSXR says:

PAMPOS46  

you are the stupid one,have you even ridden one for more than a hour or two or owned the bmw s1000rr..???? please dont talk crap the s1000rr is a amazing bike only let down for me was the front forks are too soft,i put 3300 miles on my bmw in 2 and a half months and 18000 odd miles on my old k7 gsxr 1000 before i got the s1000rr and 3500 on my ktm super duke last year when i owned the gsxr,but im now looking for a new bike in march after a cage driver took me out and wrote off my s1000rr so i hope kawasaki come up with the goods on the new 2011 zx10r as in the past they have never kept their promises otherwise i will get another s1000rr or even the aprillia rsv4 aprc as i will never go back to a bike that has'nt got abs or traction control again,bmw set the bench mark and everyone else has to catch up,its a shame suzuki and honda and yamaha dont get off their arses and step up as by the time they do bmw will have the next gen s1000rr ready to roll out in to the show rooms...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices