Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win

Valentino Rossi’s Sepang MotoGP victory will live long in the memory after the Italian fought his way through from 11th to take his 46th win for Yamaha. The Italian produced one of the finest displays of his distinguished career, recovering from a dire start to overhaul early leaders Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso by the halfway stage. The Fiat Yamaha rider, who...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 October 2010 13:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

Mario and Luigi

I wonder how Rossi felt about Lorenzo's little Italian mascots after the race.

Reply to this Topic
Rsix

Sep 07

Rsix says:

Mario and Luigi

I doubt he gave a shit.....like most people.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Rsix

Yes.

A shit. Thats what I didn`t give.

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

Lo' seems to produce skits that have no personal relevance. He's probably touted himself out to nintendo and microsoft for the ecstacy of coin.

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Lorenzo's celebration...

Was very poor to say he thinks of himself as the ultimate showman. Rossi may have lost the title but he FULLY retains fan support and the obviosu skill level of his is way above the rest when he's happy with the bike. Nice one Vale '46'.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Super Mario Brothers

Lorenzo and Rossis post win celebrations annoy the piss out of me . The first one of that kind by Rossi when he went in the bog at the side of the circuit was great , but everything else is OTT and is neither funny nor entertaining

Reply to this Topic
shamone46

May 08

shamone46 says:

Richard1967

You should watch F1 then and stop your whining

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Top entertainment

One of the best, if not THE best races of the season. Seeing ROSSI +0 on your pit board, enough to convince many to pull over and let him through. Loved every minute, including the after race showboating.

Reply to this Topic
hughcam

Dec 08

hughcam says:

Richard 1967

Go and watch F1 you miserable............

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

F1?

F1 is like watching paint dry , why would I want to watch that? I didnt say the racing was crap did I or say bike racing wasn't as good as F1 or anything like that . What I did say was the post race theatrics annoy me , they're not funny ,I notice you didnt disagree with me on that , you shot at the man not the target . If you enjoy them say so with gusto and enthusiasm , although I doubt many do from what I've heard

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle