Skip to content

General Just read on some news web site Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Just read on some news web site

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

Just read on some news web site

where it's costing the British tax payer £15m a week to educate the offspring of all thes immigrants we have in this country :shock:

How about before this bunch of tossers we now have in government start trying to force the poor sods in wheelchairs back to work to save a few quid they do something about this awful waste of money.

AND before anyone starts crying rascist stop and think for a moment....... a lot of these immigrant kids will go on to get good A level grades due to the extra tuition they will get thru out their school lives and then go onto university and thence into good high paying jobs while the kids of the poor old British working class will end up cleaning the streets.

It wont afect me very much as I'm retired now and am looking forward to my appointment with God but it really boils my piss when I read stuff like this.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 October 2010 16:06)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

So ...

.. one minute it's £15million a week ..... the next it's £13 million a day! ..... yep, - they sound like reliable, accurate and dependable statistics. Lol! ..:tongue:..

Reply to this Topic
thehossdog

May 09

thehossdog says:

But if 550,000 extra school

places are needed, doesn't that mean that jobs will be created too!

on another note, if these immigrant kids did end up with a good job, wouldnt the tax they end up paying while in these jobs more than cover what high school education they received and whatever university grants they got too?

and if they had a 'good job' for the rest of their days wouldnt their tax contribution more than cover future generations too?

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

ahem

What exactly is stopping the '...kids of the poor old British working class...' getting decent A-levels, university degrees and decent jobs.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices