Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa withdraws from Australian MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa withdraws from Australian MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa withdraws from Australian MotoGP

Dani Pedrosa has withdrawn from tomorrow’s Australian MotoGP race at Phillip Island. The Spaniard could only qualify in a lowly 15th position, his best lap of 1.33.384 a massive 3.227s off the pace of factory Ducati rider Casey Stoner. The 25-year-old, who suffered multiple fractures in his left collarbone when he crashed heavily during practice for the recent Twin Ring Motegi race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 October 2010 09:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

at least he tried

Theres no way he would ever have got back on the bike ater that spill till he is fit,but youve got to admire his bottle cos at least he tried.

The hard braking needed for racing must be agony for a badly damage collar bone shoulder neck injury, he should leave it until next year now, theres nothing to gain by hurting himself further.

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

good call

he may aswell sit it out until his home gp in valencia.there seems to be someone involved who wanted him back on the bike even last weekend,not hrc maybe the backers repsol.im sure its not his call to get back on the bike so soon for the sake of tryin to hold onto 2nd in the championship.

Reply to this Topic
seandeanjames

Nov 09

hes a very brave bloke for even attempting such a physical track in those conditions, i think your right he should sit out till valencia as his title hopes are finished anyway i cant see valentino finishing second in the championship as he has no luck at valencia anyway

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

whemy

its more than likely Alberto Puig pushing him

Reply to this Topic
keyboardwarrior

Sep 09

me being selfish

Well I would of liked him to race as I have him in my FRR team and it is so close between and another fella only 2 points in it at the mo. I have Casey and Danny he has Jorge and Ben so I fear I am doomed!!

Oh well bragging rights might have to wait till next year but it aint over till the last race so I hope that Casey wins and either Jorge or Ben dont get on the podium  hopefully Rossi has a stonker and Dovi and Nicky can get in the mix plus Simoncelli might have a good race pace and Danny comes back at Estoril.

I wanna win :(

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Spanish Smurf

I'm not the "Spanish Smurf's" greatest fan, but he must be super human to ride any bike,let alone a 240bhp GP bike with his injuries.I could only just wipe my own arse last year with 2 broken arms :-o

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

perplexed

why bother turning up 1 week after smahing yourself  to pieces when there`s nothing to gain........i`ve broke my collarbone and your not going to be braking down from 200mph in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one week later absolute madness.......i bet it`s that twat puig telling hi mto get out there and show them your hard as nails

Reply to this Topic
mikivic

Oct 09

mikivic says:

no pedrosa or capirossi, looks like even the safety car could get points this weekend

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices