Skip to content

Discuss This Buy Scott Redding’s Moto2 bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Buy Scott Redding’s Moto2 bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Buy Scott Redding’s Moto2 bike

Scott Redding has proven in 2010 why he’s regarded as one of the brightest young talents to emerge out of Britain for decades. And his reputation was further enhanced last weekend in Australia when he claimed a season best second place in an exciting Moto2 clash at the Phillip Island circuit. That followed a brilliant third in Indianapolis in late August and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 October 2010 10:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattyamaha

May 10

mattyamaha says:

son of a B

who can afford that amount of cash  *YES* i would love the have the bike  BUT  how can an average worker  get that amount of cash ??

the you get these people that sit at home on their arse all day while their mummy and daddy spoil them  the soft little tnucs

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cost

Some people have money some don't , doesnt mean theyre soft little cnuts look at Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud he beat his servant to death , that must have took some strength and hes loaded

Reply to this Topic
diverbob

Sep 05

diverbob says:

Yes i know it is not an average bike (Doh!!)

But what i was getting at is it's just a dream,

And you cant say that if you could afford it and we were all capable of riding it, and if it came as is,

That you guys wouldn't want the bike i know i certainly would.

I was trying to get at MCN for putting that dopey headline, Buy Scott Readings Moto 2 Bike

Fcuking yeah right !!!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

moto2 gp bike

Must be having a joke!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY WORTH ABOUT 25k MAX I would say!!!!!!!!!!! If it's worth that!!!!!!!! How much is a secondhand WSS bike going for??

Reply to this Topic
shuggiemac63

Jun 10

shuggiemac63 says:

Real World

Brilliant - all these bitter arses on here saying who in the real world can afford it and they seem to be posting on MCN during working hours! Yes I am too but hey I ain't complaining. Maybe I'll make an offer for the bike.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Bunch of MOANERS

The bike is for sale, plenty of people have the money. It,s just unlikely that it will be ridden . Collectors , Movie stars the list goes on . No the average worker can,t afford it , but is that not motivation enough to put yourself in a position to be able to do what you like. How much do you really think it costs to run these team,s . I hope that MOTO 2 class becomes a world wide national standard so more talented guys from down here 13000 miles away from the action can get a break because of their talent not the money behind them.  It,s probably Cheaper than a national class Super bike.  Oh well off to buy a lotto ticket.

Reply to this Topic
Fastonce

Jan 10

Fastonce says:

What's it worth?

It's a bit of a weird one this,  It's obviously not an option for someone to use next year because the grid is allready full. You can't run it in any other class because it's not homologated. It might be a nice historical piece, but it doesn't have the right engine. As eddy998 pointed out you could probably buy a used supersport bike for a lot less. Very cool trackday bike, but for that money you could have a couple of trackday bikes and a lot of trackdays. I think I'll wait a bit longer before I smash the piggy bank.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices