Skip to content

Products New winter cleaning kit from Sdoc100 Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > New winter cleaning kit from Sdoc100

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Marc Abbott  says:

New winter cleaning kit from Sdoc100

SDoc100 have compiled a winter cleaning kit that seems to contain everything required to care for your bike through the winter.  Perhaps the most important component of the kit is SDoc100's Total Gel Cleaner, which is specially formulated to remove road grime, dirt, and grease without scrubbing. MCN staff highly recommend it. SDoc100 Corrosion Protectant is designed to help shield metal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 October 2010 10:14)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SpeedTriple955

Oct 10

Can't recommend the cleaner

I am impressed with S100's white chain lube, black&shine and also their leather care spray, but I cannot recommend their bike cleaners. While one should look for good creep properties with chain lube, a cleaner shouldn't creep! My Triumph mechanic told me, that he can tell bikes caressed with S100 cleaner from those that have been cleaned conventionally. S100 creeps into everything, where it ruins gaskets, and leaves an icky grease in threads, hoses and shafts. Also, if not washed off meticulously the residue evaporates in a putrid smell when the engine reaches its operating temperature for a long time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices