You are in... Forums > General > General > rocket centre

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

villageidiot

Jul 10

villageidiot says:

rocket centre

at blackburn, had a 1250 bandit off them when they first came out. just had a letter from them saying the are losing the suzuki franchise due to suzuki shrinking there dealer network. seemed like a successful outfit, smart premises, staff seemed ok,can't say i had any complaints.

times are hard

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 October 2010 21:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

suzuki

How would that effect you as a customer?

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Tough Times

Always the same downturn in industry winter setting in and the marketing department starting to panic because the sales promotions made during summer have not worked- so who suffers the dealers not Suzuli HO in the UK!

Tough times for any dealer but ...hey thats a good thing because they cannot resist a reasonable offer made......think I 'll get the cheque book out.

Reply to this Topic
gjkt

Jul 09

gjkt says:

Got the same

problem with my local Yamaha dealer. Lost the franchise, (or gave it up), moving to smaller site. Place looks derelict 'cos they've taken the signs down. Not doing them any favours at all. Looks like I've got to travel to Edinburgh for servicing and warranty work now, 'bout 55 miles. On an up note they are trying for a Kawasaki or Huskvarna dealership so I've heard.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

R.C.

Every time i go there`s more staff than customers and dummies,the prices are sky high even in the sales.In my opinion the profit(subsidies) is in the repair shop.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Rocket centre

far too expensive, salespeople know fook all, never ring you back, run a "pendle system" style in the sales dept (ie manager pulls alll the strings, but you never see the fooker)

Apart from that.............:wink:

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

powersports shutting down

powersports in bradford closing down, been here 30 yrs

Reply to this Topic
davemdixon

Jul 09

davemdixon says:

Contacted Suzuki UK

about making available a 200/250cc for the commuting market (sometimes 125cc isnt quite enough).  They said there were plenty of 600 sized bikes and anyway who would want a 200/250 bike? Well I would and quite a few others it seams. They already market their VanVan on the continent in 200 form so why not here? Cant believe it there is no market for a lightweight commuter runabout.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

It would be Kool

if the Rocket Centre could start  selling BMW bikes there's nothing in and around Blackburn for beemers.

The nearest is either Williams at Manchester or Allan Jeffries at Shipley and Southport Superbikes all of which are a fair distance to travel for parts and service especially in winter months.
I agree with Villageidiot I have no complaints whatsoever about the staff,indeed they are extremeley helpfull and friendly and I find the Rocket Centre no more expensive than any other dealer. 

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

expensive

I asked for a price for a new bike with trade in about 4year ago and found a better deal by £800 cheaper at Accrington but now closed.:shock:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices