Skip to content

Discuss This Destination dealer: George White General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination dealer: George White

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Destination dealer: George White

ADVERTISING PROMOTION Don’t stand back, because the blue touch-paper will be lit on George White’s annual Explosive Sale on Saturday 30 October. And if you’re after a bargain, this year’s is all set to blow your mind. There are some seriously hot clothing offers to grab, like a Frank Thomas FTL232 jacket which was £199.99 but will be offered in the sale...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (27 October 2010 08:43)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

ffs

once again, even the closest dealership mentioned is 150+ miles from any northerner

Reply to this Topic
stoo149

Oct 10

stoo149 says:

aarrgghh

don't suppose they have any plans to open a branch in Scotland in the next two days?

Reply to this Topic
KJNASH2001JESS

Jan 05

distance no problem,

george whites in my eyes are a fantastic dealer network , and have great prices , i live in liverpool and bought a new bike from there , salesman ( stuart swan ),  excellent customer service , deal done over phone , no hassle , beat my local dealers by over £800, and they delivered the bike in a van and took my part exchange away , no hassle, easy deal, and an amazing bargain in the process ,

in all a great fantastic service , from a great fantastic dealer

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices