Skip to content

Discuss This 2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures

Honda’s new CBR250R will go head-to-head with the Kawasaki Ninja 250R in 2011, these pictures released today reveal. The all-new single cylinder CBR250R makes 26bhp from the new liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve single cylinder engine, and weighs 162kg fully-fuelled and ready to ride, compared to the Ninja 250R’s claimed figures of 32.2bhp and 169kg. Honda is claiming impressive fuel range for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (27 October 2010 10:34)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Coombs2

Oct 10

Coombs2 says:

Should be called CB250

I know other people have alluded to the zxr250 and cbr250rr but I think it needs to be said again.

Honda made the CBR250R and CBR250RR in the late 80's and early 90's. Thes bikes have between 40hp and 45hp. They have twin dics on the front, gear driven cams and rev to almost 19 000rpm! I also read that they weight less than 160kg fully wet.

I understand that people new to motorcycles might want a light bike with tame power delivery but Honda already had the CB250 for this. I don't think this new motorcycle should be titled CBR and I think it is shame the CBR250RR and other small capacity motorcycles made by Honda weren't subject to evolution. Imagine what a CBR250RR with 20years of development would be like?

Instead we are given a lessor motorcycle pretending to have a link its more powerful siblings, the 600rr and 1000rr. 

Reply to this Topic
masa

Oct 10

masa says:

Nice looking 250

Thank God Honda is waaay betterlooking than butt- ugly kawasaki.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

HOW MUCH!!!

For the market this bike is aimed at, I would have thought that 4k was far too high for most second time bikers. When considering what is about on the market second hand and a restrictor kit, add in depreciation on this type of machine and you haven't got a very convincing argument.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices