Skip to content

Discuss This 2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

2011 Honda CBR250R first pictures

Honda’s new CBR250R will go head-to-head with the Kawasaki Ninja 250R in 2011, these pictures released today reveal. The all-new single cylinder CBR250R makes 26bhp from the new liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve single cylinder engine, and weighs 162kg fully-fuelled and ready to ride, compared to the Ninja 250R’s claimed figures of 32.2bhp and 169kg. Honda is claiming impressive fuel range for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 October 2010 10:34)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

CBR250r

Great job, nice lines similar to the vfr1200 :sunglasses:

ABS will be an extra and it only weighs an additional 5kgs to the standard bike.

Seat Height is 780 mm

But that not all to come from Honda. Next few days will be interesting. I am saying nothing :laugh:  :ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
fuzzyphill

Sep 10

fuzzyphill says:

2011 cbr250r

smart bike but why are all manufactors doin 4 strokes. these and all other 125s and 250s should be 2 stroke. im a big fan of 2 strokes. i know there can be a pain to maintain but  thats the price you pay and they are so much more fun hitting the power band and very light to throw around. BRING BACK 2 STROKE!!!

Reply to this Topic
fuzzyphill

Sep 10

fuzzyphill says:

2011 cbr250r

smart bike but why are all manufactors doin 4 strokes. these and all other 125s and 250s should be 2 stroke. im a big fan of 2 strokes. i know there can be a pain to maintain but  thats the price you pay and they are so much more fun hitting the power band and very light to throw around. BRING BACK 2 STROKE!!!

Reply to this Topic
fuzzyphill

Sep 10

fuzzyphill says:

2011 cbr250r

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

fuzzy..

Couldn't agree with you more, an RS250 would wipe the floor with any of these four strokes... Emissions killed them all off though :(

Reply to this Topic
coliwobble

Jan 05

coliwobble says:

Did that exhaust come straight off the VFR1200?!? Looks ridiculous for the size of engine.

Reply to this Topic
Aajkz

Feb 10

Aajkz says:

lower the bars, make it sportier

Reply to this Topic
Pezo

Sep 10

Pezo says:

pretty good but I dont like new single cylinder engine with 26hp, old CBR250RR had 4-stroke inline 4 with 45hp at 18500 rpm and that was awsome :D

Reply to this Topic
hughcam

Dec 08

hughcam says:

This is a garbage attempt at an introduction to sports bikes. It is actually hurting my soul to think that some poor sod would pay £4,000 for this.   

Reply to this Topic
Fragpig

Oct 10

Fragpig says:

33bhp is the limit for an A2 licence for 2 years, so anything over that would hurt sales, and Honda must be aiming at the success of the ninja 250. Why have a supersports 2 stroke 250 that would cost nearly as much as a 600, everyone would buy the 600. I was thinking of getting the CBR250R but if its 7hp down on the ninja and only 7kg lighter (the ninja has a 4lt bigger tank, thats 4kg right there)i think i'll get a 2nd hand ninja (when i pass, fingers crossed next friday)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices