Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland finally confirmed at BMW World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland finally confirmed at BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland finally confirmed at BMW

As reported in MCN three weeks ago, James Toseland will ride for the BMW Motorrad Italia squad in 2011. The two time WSB champion signed a letter of intent at the final round of the championship at Magny Cours and flew to Italy last week to officially meet the team and sign the contract. Toseland will be joined by newly crowned Superstock...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 October 2010 17:06)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Stig...

Don`t know were you`ve been for the last 5 or 6 years but during that time Toselands won 2 World titles....I don`t think he has to justify anything to the likes of you mate!..the way you talk about him anyone would think that the Geezers never one a race in his life...!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Parkway

To clarify I am not or never have disputing what he has done or achieved,but what I am constantly irritated by is the fact that at no point in the last three seasons has he been at fault for his own demise or responsible for his own failure to progress or succeed,And the next race will be the one where he shows everyone,he is riding for his job or will be back in wsb winning more titles or races etc,The fact is he has had some excellent opportunities in the sport and it hasn't happened and that can be forgiven he tried it ,didn't work out,but at least be humble enough to take it on the chin and stop blaming everything else for it and most of all,don't make wild predictions just do the job and If it happens great, his fans will be pleased and his critics wrong,an example ,Shakey Byrne double bsb champion,but for whatever reason in wsb has had shocking results,but without all the pain and blame and hype,fair play to him and if he returns to bsb I am sure the fans will welcome him,I wish James could be morel ike that,I doubt we will ever see eye to eye on the subject but thats Racing we all have an opinion or our favourites,but I hopethis explains some of my frustration with the man,Now I didn't have to justify anything to you ,But it is more polite if you see my point ?

Reply to this Topic
hotscott

Jun 07

hotscott says:

load of

I've always thought it funny how it's easier to knock people down than support them. I also can't believe the crap written on here about JT. Comparisons about the R1 and Spies only work if they were both in WSB together or both in moto gp together. On that subject is it just me or did Edwards only get to stay there because of his sponser money? Also Shakey's been mentioned and he's consistently failed to deliver and everyone seems to love him. Finally if most of the drivel writing track day experts were any good they'd be beating James in WSB. Why not see if you can beat him on the track.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

too right hotscott

Yeah the worlds full of 5`O'Clock heroes who talk the talk,but just end up on their on the computer every night eh Stig?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Yeah Prickway

What you been upto then eh pal ? sing alone or beg for support what a twat !

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

YEAH BUT,YEAH BUT .YEA......

At least the TOSSER cant blame the bike next year , oh sorry , he can always say he's not on a 'works' bike so that at least will save  even further embarassment for at least the first few races and then he could start on HIS team personel ?

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

HA HA!!

Lot of big talk on here, people slagging each other, we can all be the tough guy in cyber space when there,s no threat of retaliation, be very interested to see what it would be like if everyone was face to face in the same room, i think there would be a lot of poeple cowering and apologising.

How about we all cut the macho bullshit and respect others opinions regardless of whether we agree or not.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices