Skip to content

Discuss This Estoril MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo takes Portugal hat-trick MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Estoril MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo takes Portugal hat-trick

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Estoril MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo takes Portugal hat-trick

Jorge Lorenzo remains undefeated at the Estoril track in Portugal after he claimed his eighth victory of 2010 this afternoon. After a weekend dominated by appalling weather that badly disrupted practice and qualifying, the 28-lap race was run in bright and sunny but blustery conditions. And it was Lorenzo who came out on top in the set-up lottery as he cruised to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 October 2010 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
marchwitty

Sep 10

marchwitty says:

Lorenzo

An amazing ride from Lorenzo, no one can say, Rossi wasn't well and truly beaten!  Well done, Champ!

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Lorenzo

Well done Jorge, nice to see doctor rossi get some of his own medicine, some other great rides out there today, Scott Reading and Marc Marquez to name a few

Reply to this Topic
tomahawk

Oct 08

tomahawk says:

MCN up Rossi's bum

I agree with you whemy.Iv'e just watched the race and then went to MCN to see the excuses from the Rossi fans. What did I find. Well nothing.Rossi didn't win and he was well beaten so nothing to report.

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

Marc Marquez was just awesome today. That 125cc race was amazing... Moto2 race? Edge-of-the-seat stuff. Superglue was great! First race in so many areas... bike, track, tires. He bolted too early (was amazing though!) and suffered, but he will learn. Shame Laverty didn't go to Moto2 as well. WSB is far more exciting than MotoGP, but MotoGP contains the best riders (just the blandest racing too).

Lorenzo was excellent today. Flawless again. The repeat Spaceman routine was like watching a bad Michael Jackson impersonator (most of the world cringinged and went to turn the kettle on during it). Why didn't Rossi fight back when Lorenzo passed him? Simple, as Rossi said, "Lorenzo was a lot faster than me today". No excuses, just the truth...

As for Stoner... Next year on the Honda. He will win races, otherwise he will crash. Simple as that. When Hayden completes races and he doesn't, it's 'cos Hayden doesn't push as hard as he does (his words). The problem is this time he has Pedrosa as a team mate (who has had some big crashes but not as many as Casey).

The big stories for 2011 will be Rossi on a Ducati, Stoner on a Honda and Spies as Lorenzos team mate, but for me the most interesting will be the politics of Puig having Stoner's team to contend with!

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

My hat has been taken off!!

What a great mature race by Lorenzo! sat back and waited for his bike to come back to him before chancing anything! The opening laps were foooking great! some big moves put in by Rossi but it didnt matter as nobody on the planet was going to beat Lorenzo on that track!

Reply to this Topic
ginge46

Mar 09

ginge46 says:

Shit talking as per...

Stonerrule that is..... Lorenzo was the man yesterday and road with his head, top job!!!!! I see stoners form of 2006 has returned!! But for christs sake i wish he would stay on just bto make things more interesting, roll on Valencia personally you gotta favour Lorenzo again prob from Vale and ill stick me neck out and  say Dovi 3rd........

Reply to this Topic
minezx9

Jan 06

minezx9 says:

Now comes the hard bit

Lorenzo was the man this year. No argument there. But now comes the really hard bit. Holding onto that number one plate. Just ask Hayden(been trying to get it back for 4 years)and Stoner(his 3rd attempt now). The real test will be 2011. And as for Lorenzo's post race antics. I'll give him a 9.5 on the cringe scale.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices