Skip to content

Discuss This Estoril MotoGP: Marquez takes dramatic win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Estoril MotoGP: Marquez takes dramatic win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Estoril MotoGP: Marquez takes dramatic win

Marc Marquez took victory in the 125GP race at Estoril despite having to start from the back of the grid as the race was red flagged. Marquez got a good start and by the end of the first lap was in third position, behind team-mates Nicolas Terol and Bradley Smith in first and second respectively. Smith tried his best to keep Marquez in third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 October 2010 16:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Wow

this lad should go all the way. I said to my eldest lad, when Marquez had all his traumas before the start, all he could hope for was try and get a few points. He couldn`t hope to win from that position.

It just shows to go you that even the cheekymonkey can sometimes be wrong!

Well done Marc. (made a monkey out of me)!

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

brilliant

this puts rossi,s 11th to 1st over a full race distance to shame.marquez only had 9 laps to start from 17th to 1st.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

GP racing boring?

now that's what i call a top performance!  how the hell did he make two starts like that?!  especially after the team meltdown in the pits and screwing up their timings by trying to send him to the grid with an unfaired bike.  top effort for a 17 year old to keep his head like that and delivering a peformance that might go a long way to the title next weekend.  terol must have been totally deflated after that ....  roll on valencia!

Reply to this Topic
Westymr2

Sep 10

Westymr2 says:

Amazing

Best 125 ride/race i have ever seen! NO one can launch a 125 off the line like Marquez! All the races this weekend were quality. No qualifying and lots and lots of rain certainly mixes it up a bit! :)

Reply to this Topic
marchwitty

Sep 10

marchwitty says:

125cc

That was an amazing race from Marc, to come from 11th initially in the first race to second and then on the restart from last place to 4th in the first corner blew me away.  It was quality racing in all races this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
WebbyR1

Aug 10

WebbyR1 says:

Luck

Regardless of talent, which Marquez obviously has in bucketloads, but if you were a racer, you'd definately choose to have Marquez's luck rather than the luck that De Angelis suffers.

Over the course of the season Marquez fully deserves to be champion though, and even if it isn't won yet, he should wrap it up in Valencia, if justice is to be done.  

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Stunning race... great perfomances by the top 3 riders but Marquez has proved he is unstoppable... one of the best races I have ever seen. Roll on Valencia!

Reply to this Topic
incheerocket

Mar 07

incheerocket says:

Amazing

How did he do THAT???? what a great race, must have had rocket fuel in off the line!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices