Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati Diavel: first finished pics New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ducati Diavel: first finished pics

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Ducati Diavel: first finished pics

For those of you who can’t wait for this week’s Milan Motorcycle Show… here are some pictures of the new Ducati Diavel. Published by a Ducati dealer in Arboga, Sweden, the Diavel was apparently shown at a recent open day. More details of the 162bhp muscle bike as the week progresses. Source: italiabikecenter.com

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 November 2010 11:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

If I had a gun to my head to buy this or a Harley, I'd go with the Ducati. Without the fear for my life, I'd just walk away from both and find a Triumph dealer :)

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

Price?

Bet that's expensive. 12K to 14K? Nice is you can avoid all the cut backs, still have a job and then run a new toy like this. Over the next couple of year used bike dealers are going to be doing pretty will.

Reply to this Topic
kenward5876

Aug 10

kenward5876 says:

yes i would!

i'm not usually a big fan of this type of bike, however its manages to look menacing but with curves! like jessica rabit with devils horns!

Reply to this Topic
fernandofbf

Nov 10

fernandofbf says:

FBF Auto

Nice is you can avoid all the cut backs, still have a job and then run a new toy like this. Over the next couple of year used bike dealers are going to be doing pretty will, thanks ! my projects:

Serviços Automotivos | Ar Condicionado Automotivo | Oficina | Higienização de Ar Condicionado

Reply to this Topic
merv007

Dec 07

merv007 says:

not sold..

im sure it will be faster than anything on earth away from the lights.. but there is just something wrong with a Ducati muscle bike, the same way it would be wrong for Ferrari or Alfa Romeo to build a manly, industrial looking rival to a Ford Mustang or American V8 truck. My perfect muscle bike would be a Harley night-rod (which looks stunning compared to this) with the 1198 engine from this inside... with a supercharger. 

Reply to this Topic
chmer20

Oct 09

chmer20 says:

ducati

you can rate this bike and submit comments to ducati on the site for the diavel

ducatixss.mag-news.it/diavel/surveydiavel.do;jsessionid=0FB8097EC8EE9BC86B4F3A5EFC5DAD70

Reply to this Topic
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

Official Pics

Lots of info on www.ducati.com

The one with the darker cowls is called the Diavel Carbon but I dont see any extra carbon on it.  Also Ducati have "Evo'd" the Monster 1100 and added traction control.  On a 100bhp air cooled naked??

Reply to this Topic
mcned

Jun 10

mcned says:

More Pics on Visordown.com

why doesn't MCN have these?

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

sigh..........

It will suffer the fate of the new V-Max.........they will sell a few then sit on the showroom floor.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices