Skip to content

Discuss This 2011 Honda Crossrunner official pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2011 Honda Crossrunner official pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

2011 Honda Crossrunner official pictures

Here are the first pics of Honda’s new adventure / road bike hybrid, the Crossrunner. Based on the VFR800 engine, it will make 100bhp and 59ftlb of torque.  Read the full story in the next issue of MCN, on sale 3 November.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 November 2010 09:46)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chris14

Mar 09

Chris14 says:

Can't decide

Hmm, I can't decide if I like the looks or not, some parts I like, and others I just don't. I shall wait untill I see it in the flesh untill I commit to judgement.

As far as I am aware, Honda didn't design this bike to go off road, or even attempt it. Honda released that this was a bike designed to look like an adventure bike, but be road going. I'm still not sure who the bike is aimed at, or who it will attract, but you never know, bike buyers are a funny creature.

Cheers, Chris

Reply to this Topic
simon0503

Jun 06

simon0503 says:

Boring!

Can't believe Honda can produce that looks like a derivation of a Deauville, call it a Crossrunner (whatever that is supposed to insinuate) and claim it to be an adventure road bike. What a load of tosh!!! Boring old Honda at it again. Can't see who this bike is targeted at and I bet it will cost an arm and a leg!!!

Reply to this Topic
theMaskedAvenger

Jun 10

Heavy, dull looking and undoubtedly expensive, what's not to like?

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

My eyes!

Kind of looks like a duck... an angry duck... ok on a serious note this is one ugly dull looking bike, actually even worse than being dull it is just very ugly. Shame because it will probably be a really good bike

Reply to this Topic
tomlloydy

Mar 09

tomlloydy says:

Obviously

Its Hondas' version of the GS. Why else would it pretend to be able to go off road, be so big, and ugly enough to make small children cry. It does improve on the GS in having a chain and not having its cylinders sticking out the side to make it more ugly. The Tiger 800 will be far better in every way.

Reply to this Topic
rugbybiker

Apr 10

rugbybiker says:

Its all gone quiet

Now 8 months since above ill informed garbage postings from folks who show exactly what is wrong with so many of the biking fraternity - full of opinions noy worth hearing.

And this was way before any of them even clapped eyes let alone actually got on one and rode it.

The VFR800X is actually a class machine, typical of the quality that comes out of Honda, and was never intended to be a competitor for GS - the crosstourer launching this year will be.

Do us a favour guys - kep yer heads up yer arses a little while longer in future - yer gobs being given open season is embarrasing for all of you.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices