Skip to content

Discuss This 2011 Honda CBR600F - it's back! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2011 Honda CBR600F - it's back!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

2011 Honda CBR600F - it's back!

Honda’s much loved CBR600F all-rounder is back for 2011. 2011 Honda CBR600F - full tech specs 2011 Honda CBR600F gallery Dropped from the range in 2006, the new bike uses the current Hornet’s engine and chassis and boasts an entirely new look courtesy of Honda’s Italian design house. Find a Honda CBR600F for sale Read the full story in the next issue of MCN,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 November 2010 09:54)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eltomo

Dec 09

eltomo says:

looks quite nice, the hornet is an excellent bike - no question about that. this is from what i can see a touring based version, so a hournet with fairing which will fill a gap in the market and compete with the rivals but outclasses much of it.

Good Engine, good frame, refined for touring, good idea! - but i'll stick with my B12 i think.

I dont know why people on here get all weird about all these bikes theyve probably never ridden..........???

Reply to this Topic
Cubikrube

Mar 07

Cubikrube says:

F is for?

Faired/Fairing?

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Looks crap!

That's my opinion... :)

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Cubikrube

I thought so, but the hornets are CB600F's, its all a bit confusing! 'cos now you have the CBF too, which is available unfaired.

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

F means?

damn was hoping someone had an answer to the F question. Maybe F means fun or functional or in my experience with honda's f**ked lol hmmm any onther thoughts?

Reply to this Topic
Ricklehurst

Oct 10

Ricklehurst says:

Hate the way they're trying to make their bikes look so similar.  Ugly IMO.

Reply to this Topic
WEERED

Nov 10

WEERED says:

With Decent Exhaust

A wee photoshopped effort it looks a lot better with a decent exhaust I think.

[URL=http://img139.imageshack.us/i/cbr600fexhaust.jpg/][IMG]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5715/cbr600fexhaust.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Reply to this Topic
WEERED

Nov 10

WEERED says:

Sorry that didn't work hopefully this will

http://yfrog.com/3vcbr600fexhaustj

Reply to this Topic
masa

Oct 10

masa says:

!

Another 100% sale success from Honda.

Reply to this Topic
stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

i cant help thinking....

Honda has missed the point here. its a naked already in production model, with a fairing.

The original cbr600 was its own bike, not based on another. true, it may be a fab bike! but its got a hint of the suzuki teapot styling about it. the tank is too curved, a more aggressive shape of the tank would do wonders, making it a great bike to trick up. you just couldnt imagine this with a single seat cowl etc...but maybe its ME missing the point, it will prob grow on me....after all, i thought the latest blade/r1 was ugly, but they now look sublime.

hmm...will have to see one at a dealer

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices