Skip to content

Discuss This Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

Ducati's new Diavel will cost £12,995 for the base model when it arrives in the UK in January 2011, MCN can reveal. The higher-spec Carbon model will be £15,495, or £15,895 for the Carbon Red with it's more detailed paint scheme. The bikes will be available to UK customers in January, as production in the Bologna factory starts imminently. MCN also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 November 2010 10:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
UltimateMax

Aug 10

UltimateMax says:

Base model

I want one

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Looks Stunning

Looks much better now on its official launch. Price is high, although I guess on par with some of the HD bikes, and has as much heritage.

Even if its more comfortable (compared with my 1100s Monster) I reckon the Monster will be a lot easier to handle around corners. But I guess that's not the point either..

Imagine it with a set of Termi's!!!

Reply to this Topic
jonnyconcrete

Oct 05

that looks sweet as a nut

its the second picture in the clickable images above that did it for me. Really nice lines and a almost streetfighter look to the bike. i dont know about all of the Diavel's styling but the bits i didnt like i would rip off and replace with aftermarket or leave off altogether.

This bike definitely fills a gap in the market and since the loss of buell anyone that wants anything even remotely like this bike doesnt have that many choices at the moment.

I think its a ducati win even if i will have to sell my 09 monster my mrs and my arse to be able to afford 1

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

That is one ugly motorcycle. Go back to what you do best Dicati.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

DUCATI DIAVEL.......DRIVEL

Disappoinment.......sorry Ducati i know people wil love this bike,i wanted too also, so much,believe me but that Tupp-a-ware rad-tank shroud combo looks S**T!

The silencers look like a futuristic double barrel Blundebus waiting to fire(back fire?) at vehicle behind at traffic lights(should have copied street fighter design in carbon)

I think the bike has a good design foundation but the overall end product has been hurried to get it out on sale.Still seeing it in the flesh may make one see things in a different light ey!?

Reply to this Topic
mcned

Jun 10

mcned says:

This rocks!

you know it makes sense...have a look at Ducati's website at the black version....

Reply to this Topic
tozzleozzle

Sep 10

tozzleozzle says:

No No No

very odd looking bike... dont like it at all.....

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Love it, summat new and different, we'll probably see some of these riding around the outside of badly ridden 1198's on some trackdays next year!! ho ho ho... but seriously, with its muscular lines, its kinda like an AUDI RS4...not an out and out sportsbike..but just as fast and more comfy!

My local Yam dealer has got 14...yes 14 second hand R1's in stock, my mukka went to see about a deal to get shut of his 08 R1 and the dealer wasn't really interested, he had enough to be going on with and was struggling to get shut of them..why?? because people are buying other styles of bikes now..makes sense to me, you can still have a mega good day out on one of these...

Reply to this Topic
Jackspratt

Dec 04

Jackspratt says:

Ducati Drivel?

...can't see where it fits really, apart fro those sports bike lads who have scared themselves silly and need an excuse to buy something else "powerful".

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Looks like from the comments that Ducati have made a Marmite bike. Love it or hate it? I hate it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices