Skip to content

Discuss This Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

Ducati's new Diavel will cost £12,995 for the base model when it arrives in the UK in January 2011, MCN can reveal. The higher-spec Carbon model will be £15,495, or £15,895 for the Carbon Red with it's more detailed paint scheme. The bikes will be available to UK customers in January, as production in the Bologna factory starts imminently. MCN also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 November 2010 10:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
notasweetman

Nov 10

notasweetman says:

diavel

It's hideous, but it's a Ducati, so it'll sell. And I guess it'll influence the rest of the sheep who buy fashion bikes and spawn a bunch of imitators. Oh, well.

Reply to this Topic
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Given that sportsbike sales are in the shitter then Ducati need more revenue streams. Would be worth buying one and turning up at the local Ducati meet just to see the looks of contempt..

Reply to this Topic
philipcj

Feb 04

philipcj says:

Put my name down

I like it.... a lot. Its different from anything else, especially all those lookalike R1s GSXRs etc. And I havn't scared myself recently I just think sports bikes are boring. I want to ride more than 25 miles when I go out thanks and not be frustrated by all the traffic in my way stopping me from doing 150mph.

My message to all the people who don't like this bike and have posted comments: DONT WORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY ONE. Have you nothing better to do than to natter away like old women about a bike you havn't even ridden?

Reply to this Topic
Chris14

Mar 09

Chris14 says:

I must admit. . .

I like the styling, and the concept, and in my opinion it's far better than the V-max, I can't stand the way that looks, and Yamahas' selling method is bizzare to say the least, but that's a different debate. . .

Anyway, I like the styling, I think it's different, not unique, but different from other bikes in this range and area.

It's a shame I'll never own one, or ride one, unless someone is willing to offer me a ride *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

Anyway, nice bike, and I hope it sells well, I like Ducati, a big soft spot of mine.

Cheers, Chris

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Say your piece.

I believe the whole point of this forum is to state your own opinion about whether or not you like what you see. So if you like what you see great if not that's OK. Just say what you think. Don't let the thought police bug you. By the way I'M NOT GOING TO BUY THIS BIKE!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle