Skip to content

Discuss This Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Milan bike show: Ducati Diavel - Price and first impression

Ducati's new Diavel will cost £12,995 for the base model when it arrives in the UK in January 2011, MCN can reveal. The higher-spec Carbon model will be £15,495, or £15,895 for the Carbon Red with it's more detailed paint scheme. The bikes will be available to UK customers in January, as production in the Bologna factory starts imminently. MCN also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 November 2010 10:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
EK_Biker

Nov 07

EK_Biker says:

WTF?

Never thought I would say this but, here goes, Ducati have built an ugly bike

Might look different in real life but I wont be holding my breath

Reply to this Topic
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

Bike Design

Seems to be stalled....  Can anyone remember the last time a bike was released that had a general thumbs up from the public?  The new Z1000, Speed Triple and Diavel all split people's opinions.

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

The answer to the question that no one asked...

Looks like some kind of toon-town bike designed by  Roland Sands......

Reply to this Topic
Juicerock718

Oct 10

Juicerock718 says:

AWESOME

When I look at it I feel this is a motorcycle of our time. I was looking into getting a bike that's more comfortable but hated all the cruisers out there but this one my friends will be the one.

Reply to this Topic
mrvindaloo

Oct 10

mrvindaloo says:

to be honest im not liking this at all,but hey what do i know iv got a b king.

Reply to this Topic
andydesmo

Jun 07

andydesmo says:

Ducati Diavel

I see the comments being made and promise that if you like or even hate it from the pictures you will be blown away when you see it in t flesh...! the spec is awesome and the details totally stunning.....! Its a lot smaller than it looks here and you have to sit on one when you get the chance too. Its a brave and ballsy new world..! Fantastic....

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Splitting opinions?

here's a sweeoing statement - Cutting edge design SHOULD split opinion!

Pineapple?

OK, so when the Ducati 916 first came out most people thought it was beautiful - and it was.. that's the exception to prove the rule i guess...

look at the new Honda Hornet elsewhere on this site... boring! cutting edge? pah!

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

Just so wrong

It looks so so wrong in so many un-Ducati ways. What the hell with those ludicrous exhaust headers? A 'motorcycle for our time'? You've got to be off yer rocker!

Reply to this Topic
mcl2110

Nov 10

mcl2110 says:

Red Carbon

Deja Vu....same comments as when the Multistrada 1200 was introduced. I bought one and it is incredible. I have ordered the Red Carbon model.....anyone want to buy a V Rod Muscle????

Reply to this Topic
kshakes

Sep 10

kshakes says:

Ride

Any chance of MCN offering a prize of a test ride on the.......................................................................................... Blonde in picture 3 ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle