Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort' First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort'

MCN's world first ride on the Kawasaki Z1000SX has proved that the Z1000-based sports bike is everything aging sports bike fans were hoping for. Find a Kawasaki Z1000 for sale With the Z1000SX Kawasaki is blatantly trying to either tempt riders tired of radical sports bikes and after a bike with more touring ability than a super naked can provide. Watch the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 November 2010 16:15)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Interesting bike...

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

not sure

Nice bike but it has a lot of rivals like the fazer thou, triumph sprint and countless others hmm tuff call

Reply to this Topic
downshift

Feb 10

downshift says:

wow

Looks great. Definitely want one! I don't know if i qualify as an aging sportsbike fan at 27 with a VFR, but this looks my kind of bike! Fazer1000 doesn't really do it for me.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

fazer 1000 look alike

the kwak design department have been busy on this one

we need an allrounder  ? that should be able to whip gay riders on BMW1000rr on the twisties , travel to spain when they want and cope with bumpy twisty everyday roads

thats easy lets just copy the best all round bike out their Fazer 1000 and paint it green

Reply to this Topic
bulld01

Aug 09

bulld01 says:

z1000sx

Much nicer than the fazer, looks loads better, but i am a fan of green.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

@gixercarl

Fazer1000 copy?? yeah it does have an i-4 engine, don't think Yamaha invented that. Other then that, yes it does have 2 wheels, a fuel tank, some fairing. It's a sports tourer, what we're you expecting? I really don't think they look alike. This looks like a Kawa no doubt about it. I also think it will sell like hot cakes. Best of both worlds. Can provide a sporty ride yet comfort on long rides.

Yamahas' Fazer have been known to have terrible throttle response and that's the last thing you want with a passenger behind you. You want injection to be super smooth.

Reply to this Topic
Z1000MAN

Oct 10

Z1000MAN says:

Z1000SX

this bike is a winner

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Having a turkish

You got laugh, this bike is just a 1989 zx-10 with revised fairing. Not that there's anything wrong with that, the 1989 zx-10 was an awesome bike, and i still have fond memorys of high speed high radius cornering and 'lighting it up' every morning as a turned out of my driveway. This bike has to be a winner.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

OMG

If I was blind, I think I would still hate that awful bloody bike

Reply to this Topic
mikeprytherch

Nov 10

What I've been waiting for

At last a fast great handling sports bike that isn't a naked or a sports bike ;)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices