Skip to content

Discuss This MCN Man of the Year 2010: Voting now open General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN Man of the Year 2010: Voting now open

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN Man of the Year 2010: Voting now open

It’s been another golden year for world motorcycle racing, with a  gaggle of outstanding riders vying for your vote in  MCN’s Man of the Year competition. In MotoGP, Jorge Lorenzo stepped out of the shadow of Valentino Rossi to win his first world title for Fiat Yamaha. But mercurial Italian Rossi could still be your number one after he produced a heroic...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 November 2010 11:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KJNASH2001JESS

Jan 05

for me its HUTCHY , the man was fantastic this yr in the iom, and to win all the races , class,  absolute class

Reply to this Topic
Cormac58

Jan 10

Cormac58 says:

Valentino Rossi

For me it's Rossi. To miss three races, and STILL be fighting for 2nd in the championship with an injured shoulder is a heros rider that for me many people have over looked. No taking away from how good Lorenzo's been, but for me it's Valentino.

Reply to this Topic
1093brown

Aug 02

1093brown says:

Hutchy

Hutchy.... What a week at the TT. Real racing 'on the roads'

Reply to this Topic
anders748

Nov 10

anders748 says:

Hutchinson gets my vote for sure... he deserves to win this but i guess too many people will focus on the GP 'superstars' rather than this amazing road racer!!!

Reply to this Topic
Cubikrube

Mar 07

Cubikrube says:

Hutchy

I'm a Rossi fan but how the f*** can you vote for him this year? That's ridiculous imo, Rossi made an error with a cold tyre which led to him breaking his leg...... Jorge has been superb all year so i just don't get how you can vote for Vale this year?

Hutchy get's my vote, what he did at the TT was truly amazing...Jorge would be 2nd and i'm not sure who i'd make 3rd.....possibly Spies for being rookie of the year or maybe Scott Redding for showing us a taster of what we can expect from him next year now the bike is sorted. Actually Scott would get it, purely down to what he did last weekend, 25th - 4th, now that is impressive!

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

Tut Tut No Tom ?

Where is Tom Syke's name? Hmmmmmm.

I am wishing him to kick serious a*se next year, he's a grafter. His results will come hopefully next year :sunglasses:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

@ Cormac58 - I take it you voted for Stoner last year then 'cos he missed 3 races but still had a chance at 2nd overall going into the last round... shame he binned it... hope that's not a bad omen for Rossi, eh?

Hutchy all the way... tho' Redding should get a mention after a superb season.

Reply to this Topic
myers525

May 06

myers525 says:

Another vote for Tom Sykes, oh he isn't there, but he deserves to be, he rode the wheels off that stinky Kawasaki, good luck to him next year, Top 5 in the Championship I reckon.

Reply to this Topic
blizz5

Jan 09

blizz5 says:

Hutchy all the way, absolutely awesome achievements this year vote Hutchy BBC sports personality of the year

Reply to this Topic
Reckless4990

Nov 10

Reckless4990 says:

Hutch

NO DOUBT - this type of motorcycling history will never be repeated.  Hutch, Man of the Year for all true bike racing fans regardless of the actual result.  VOTE HUTCHY and also vote for him on BBC Sports Personality of the Year.  Incredible.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices