Skip to content

Discuss This Ellison to join Parkalgar Honda in WSS? World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Ellison to join Parkalgar Honda in WSS?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Ellison to join Parkalgar Honda in WSS?

James Ellison has put the World Supersport rumour mill into overdrive after he was seen by MCN testing a Parkalgar Honda at Mallory Park on Wednesday. Ellison competed in the British Superbike championship in 2010 but has made no secret about his desire to be racing back on the world stage.  The 30 year old is understood to have impressed the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 November 2010 14:59)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
spiller1000

Sep 09

spiller1000 says:

ididnt see that coming

top bloke . i hope he gets a ride there  .

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

It would be a good move up for him, lots of riders go to BSB to re-build their careers and then move on when a good opportunity come up.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Thats my Boy

I' ve backed JE for the last 2 years in BSB and I know its an old saying but I do believe he has  had more than the usual bad luck. Given the bike , together with the illusive luck that everyone needs I'm sure we've yet to see the best if him.

Hope next season proves  results for his abilities.

PS  Nice bloke as well.

Reply to this Topic
blzebub

Aug 09

blzebub says:

JE

He is a top bloke and I wish him well but he was outclassed by Camier on the same equipment and Camier has struggled on the world stage.  Good luck JE.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

get some more brits out in the world championchips,

Reply to this Topic
2FAST4YOU

Jun 07

2FAST4YOU says:

Go Get Some!!

This would be great! James back on the world stage I think he would kick ass!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Only he knows what is right for him

But is WSS better than BSB for him ? I don't know?, he seems to have been all over the place for ages and but for bad luck he may well of been BSB champion this year,BSB is a good series and He would be a welcome part of it again i'm sure,he is at an awkward age in the sport and I suppose it may be his last shot at the world stage,Whatever he does only he knows what is in his heart,But good luck to him whatever he does,my own preference would be to see him stamp his name on the BSB title first, but good luck to him for 2011 whatever direction he chooses

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

James Ellison

Camier would have outshone any team mate Because Daryl Healey who owned Airwaves Yamaha  was and still is Leon Camiers Manager. Also , They did not have the same bike.  Honda is his bike. All the best if its true.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinjames

Oct 10

vtwinjames says:

Ellison

Is he trying to set up a future move to Moto 2? for one final fling at the big time? Hope so......

Reply to this Topic
Nephilius

Jan 09

Nephilius says:

Move confirmed

Ellison has now confirmed the move as being definite on his Twitter feed

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN