Skip to content

Where to Ride riding/holidays in hungary Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (Europe) > riding/holidays in hungary

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

riding/holidays in hungary

I've met very few bikers from the UK in Hungary&i can't understand why.The weather is perfect for biking,beautiful scenery(particularily around lake Balaton),very cheap biker friendly accomodation,no hassle from the police(in fact bikers are respected not treated as criminals)&the rallys are superb.The only downside is the appalling Hungarian driving standards. Try it,you'll love it.:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 November 2010 12:40)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kremmen1955

Sep 05

kremmen1955 says:

Advice

Looking for advice /experience.

I have been invited to visit a friend in Hungary at the end of the month and was going to catch a plane but I could pop down on the bike ( its only about 1200 miles).

As I am not into long slogs I thought I might take a few days to get there via France,Belgium,Germany and Austria.

Apart from reported bad driving habits in Hungary can anyone give me some advice ref bike friendly stops around Bonn or Austria.

Anything I should look at on the way etc?

Paul

Reply to this Topic
johnrodgers

May 09

johnrodgers says:

Rhine Valley

If you are heading to Hungary why not head for Koln then S. to Koblenz and the Rhine valley? Great riding and it is still en route.

Reply to this Topic
RoadTrekker

Sep 11

RoadTrekker says:

Next door

I live in the Czech Republic just next door and only a few hours down the road. I am a Brit living in Prague so if want to come and visit or meet somewhere closer let me know. I also run a Expat Bikers club here is Prague

Stay safe and right side up!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices