You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > end of season

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

end of season

Congratulations Jorge your a worthy champion.It's Been a great season,125's down to the last race,fantastic 1st season for moto2&Lorenzo coming good at last.The downside,the tragic death of Tomizawa,pitifully small grid in the premier class&the spanish stranglehold in every catagory.Good luck to all the British lads&i can't wait for next year.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 November 2010 14:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BIGMat

Jul 09

BIGMat says:

Here Here

I enjoyed the season, not as exciting as some, but hey, I'm a motorcycle racing fan.

Lorenzo absolutely deserved the title this year. I don't believe he will be as successfull next year, too many others to spoil the party.

Well done to Bradley Smith for taking the final win. Long time coming though young fella! Marquez was a true champion. Terol had it wrapped up almost, then the little terror comes and thrashes him in the last few.

Moto 2 had IMO a great first year, there were some blinding races. All looking good for next season.

The Brits are looking good for next year too. Redding has found his feet in a big way, Smithy moving up (at last) but he'll probably struggle early on. Looks like a couple of new boys on there way in too.

Reply to this Topic
proliteguy

Jun 09

proliteguy says:

Bradley Smith

Bradley put in a great first performance in the Moto2 class yesterday, it was all in all a superb weekend

Reply to this Topic
lucy0

Jan 11

lucy0 says:

re

that's great

---

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale