Skip to content

Discuss This Brookes signs for Relentless Suzuki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Brookes signs for Relentless Suzuki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Brookes signs for Relentless Suzuki

Josh Brookes has signed to ride for the Relentless by TAS Suzuki team in BSB next year. The charismatic 27-year-old Aussie, who finished runner-up in BSB this year, had been expected to stay with HM Plant Honda.  But with the Louth-based Honda team still delaying in confirmation of their 2011 line-up, TAS team owner Philip Neill pitched an offer to Brookes.  ...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 November 2010 11:49)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

who saw that coming ?

That is a surprise,Josh never seemed really happy this year with the Honda but I didn't see him leaving, It will be interesting to see how he goes on the Suzuki, lets hope Suzuki are interested in developing something this season as its not in moto gp or wsb it seems

Reply to this Topic
maazzz1

Aug 10

maazzz1 says:

gees the way Suzuki is cutting back to one bike in motogp and one in wsbk, I am not sure I would of jumped off the Honda for the Suzuki. Hope I am wrong.

Reply to this Topic
Belcher 21

May 08

Belcher 21 says:

Well I am suprised as many would be by the shock move by Brookes but i think he will do well in next years championship.  Yes Suzuki are cutting back on racing and dealers across the world but maybe it wants to keep security of the company safe during tough times instead of wasting money some would agree and some people wouldnt.  As for Brookes I hope he does well and Suzuki stick to there word of commitment to the Relentless Squad in 2011 for its racing campaign.  Brookes will be a top contender for next year and with all the teams changing riders and machinery I hope its as good as this years BSB was! 

Reply to this Topic
Herbok

Sep 10

Herbok says:

Brookes

If brookes wants to go to any world championships I think this is a bad move.

Reply to this Topic
SUTTYGP

Oct 08

SUTTYGP says:

LAVERTY?

Didn't see the Brookes/Tas thing coming at all.  Does anyone know why Michael Laverty is stalling?  Thought both him and Seeley had a good year really and carrying on with the added factory support would have been a no-brainer. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices