Skip to content

Products Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex Gloves

You are in... Forums > Products > Gloves > Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex

Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex gloves, £159.95Miles covered/time: Well over 20,000-miles touring, road testing and racing/two years. What’s good? Along with my lid and earplugs, these gloves are my favourite bits of biking kit. The best thing about them is they’re warm and waterproof, but feel and look every inch like a racing glove. That makes them perfect for riding sports bikes when you...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 November 2010 13:57)

Post a message in Gloves

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickipaq

Oct 06

mickipaq says:

gloves

mine are pissed through in half an hour and only a year old

Reply to this Topic
mickipaq

Oct 06

mickipaq says:

and freezing cold don't buy for winter you'll regret it big time

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

Totally agree, Neevesy ...

Have had a pair of these myself and in the same Red & White for the past 12 months. They do exactly what it says on the tin. Feel on the bike is great - safe, secure and - as you say - waterproof. For South-East Queensland with it's sudden Spring & Summer storms & showers they are pretty much perfect and I always take mine under the seat to change out of a pair of Spidi Race Vents or high-flow Teknics when it gets cooler and wet.  If it is really cold ( and you have to go a long way South or inland for that ) I change to a pair of Spidi Sports Comp H2 Outs also waterproof that are a tad warmer. Although I haven't tried it yet as it has never been that cold, I took RIDE's advice and also bought a pair of Knox Cold Killer inner gloves to wear inside the A-Star 365's. Apparently that works a treat, even in your Brit Winter. Love these gloves. Cheers

Reply to this Topic
randomcommenter

Mar 13

stick with what you know

Got a pair of these last year off the back of a review I read in MCN. I was bitterly dissapointed on the first cold and wet morning I rode to work, barely 8 miles and my fingers were numb and hands were damp. They'll do for the odd, passing shower but don't expect them to help in the depths of winter.

I'll stick with my old Oxford winter gloves (£30) until the weather brightens up and warrents a "cooler" pair.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle