Skip to content

General FOR SALE,WIFE OR BIKE? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > FOR SALE,WIFE OR BIKE?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

FOR SALE,WIFE OR BIKE?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 November 2010 21:56)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

Under the thumb or what

:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
flookyk

Oct 10

flookyk says:

The only way

my wife would have wanted it sold would have been to get something bigger. :smile

Reply to this Topic
mj12cz

Nov 10

mj12cz says:

Mrs MJ is the best.

It was my wife's Idea I did my test, she has a full bike licence and suggested I give it a go... never looked back.

Reply to this Topic
versysboy

Aug 10

versysboy says:

Versyboy says.

If wife says no bike it is all the more reason to get one,  got to show who's boss.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

wife wants a small car

put the cow on the free transfer list, put it round his mates she's gonna get dumped and I bet one of em will take her on.

Lots of my mates had this nonsense when we were in our late teens. The slags either got themselves up the duff and/or threatened to leave if the bike didn't go and a little car take it's place. Mind you I often thought the guys who got in this situation were idiots for getting caught that way, ffs, condoms were cheep enough.

I think any bloke who lets himself be bullied into getting rid of his bike by some bint is a plonker.

Reply to this Topic
whiskers

Mar 09

whiskers says:

No way

would I ever get rid of my bike if a bloke asked me to,I enjoy it too much, get rid of him first, love me love my bike :smile

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

'kin 'ell

he needs to get a bloody life.

That ad makes me glad I'm single :sunglasses: none of that "the wife wants..." bollocks.

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Hah worra woose

my ex hated bikes that's why she's my ex :lol:

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Took

mine long enough to accept it, and now just about tolerates me having one.  Won't ride pillion with me though, much as I would love her to do so sometime.  Claims she loves her kidneys and doesn't want anyone else having them.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
flookyk

Oct 10

flookyk says:

Kwakz

it reminds me of something that was said on another forum.

A lady rider in the US (rides an ST1100) was getting stick from her work colleagues about her riding a motorcycle, they were saying it was too dangerous and she should stop riding.

She went into work after a weekend, and was on crutches and her leg in plaster ....... her workmates said "I told you it was dangerous ....are you going to give up riding now"

She told them no way ..... and are they going to stop using showers ........as the cause of her broken leg was her slipping in the shower. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices