Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding braced for MotoGP test debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding braced for MotoGP test debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding braced for MotoGP test debut

Scott Redding is poised to kick off plans for a MotoGP future in Jerez later this week with the British rider set to test a BMW-powered Suter machine designed for new 1000cc rules in 2012. The Gloucestershire rider is expected to complete a series of laps on the Suter project, which was unveiled in public for the first time back at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 November 2010 13:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

I can't wait....

To see what he can do on a (proper) Motogp bike! this Kid is going all the way to the top!!

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

hope he bags a gp ride be great to see a brit back on gp bike

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

COME ON SCOTTY..

Give us a title to be proud of, dunno if cal will be able to do it so our hopes are pinned on you,

i think you can go all  the way...  :-)

Reply to this Topic
jamierob

Feb 09

jamierob says:

go for it

Good luck in the test Scott...Of all the British and I include Northern Ireland talent racing in WSS/WSB/MotoGP etc etc this kid stands out he has big nuts and the talent to go all the way.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

so what's the deal with this bike?

is it just a test for Suter to develop a new MotoGP frame for the 1000cc bikes, or have BMW got their dabs on it too?  it's well known that the Beemer and Aprilia WSB engines comply with the new 2012 MotoGP rules.  i'd so want to see the looks on the established teams faces if they heard that BMW were rocking up in 2012 with a full factory effort ...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices