Skip to content

Discuss This More pics of Royal Enfield Fury New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > More pics of Royal Enfield Fury

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

More pics of Royal Enfield Fury

Royal Enfield has just released more images and details of the upcoming Fury. Find a Royal Enfield for sale The new bike is based on the fuel-injected Electra and features twin silencers, wide western-style handlebars, digital clocks, flat-track style glass fibre seat, a chrome headlight and chrome indicators. According to the official press release the Fury will “appeal to a younger and more...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 November 2010 15:17)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
psychohouse

Nov 10

psychohouse says:

Fury

I quite like it but it depends on price though how much it will be liked

Reply to this Topic
coventryeagle

Apr 10

Trademark Infringement

So can they call it "Fury?"

International Property Office and Honda say "No!"

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/ohim?ohimnum=E8477226

Looks like a parts bin special; cheap seat unit and awful graphics. Surely if they wanted to "modernise" the old thing they could have gone with a more flat tracker type look for the same cost?

O. Bezzi; the artist who knocks out concept pictures (a few on MCN) has a couple of Enfield pics on his site with exactly the same principle as this; but manages to pull it off without making it look like a bodgit & scarper. Both have the same number of mods from standard there or thereabouts to this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JBCSy1oyahI/SIn27CMKUaI/AAAAAAAAAPY/G5WhNWW57GA/s1600/R%2BE%2BBullet%2BTracker%2B500.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JBCSy1oyahI/SwWCfAyCMBI/AAAAAAAAAkU/G-rzOtnN9lc/s1600/R+E+BULLET+TRACKER.jpg

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

You cannot be serious!!!!

I can see why there are Royal Enfield enthusiasts who want to buy the traditional style models, but this is an embarassment to the name. It looks like one of those montage photos made up of about 4 or 5 different bikes. The seat in particular looks like it was just taken from some totally unrelated bike. I really hope they don't import this model coz I wouldn't want them to be a laughing stock. Stick with what you already have, R.E. Its what you do best. Don't know about Fury, more like 'slightly irate'!!!!

Reply to this Topic
jmee54

Sep 07

jmee54 says:

Fury?

OMG!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

RE Fury

Surely if it's aimed at the British market, it should be called "Mildly annoyed"? Of course, a properly hotted up version would be the "really quite upset now"............It would be better as a twin, but the styling is a little, erm, disjointed. Oh well, chocks away and good luck to them!

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Number Plate?

They haven't got a number plate on it yet. Wonder what awful thing they will put on...

BTW Agree with Billysollocks as to the name. "mildly annoyed" is a good name :-)

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

white, is definitely not the new black!!

Reply to this Topic
SunshineTriple

Oct 10

nice

Its a funny looking bike. I do like it. But sadly I do think Suz. Van Van when I see the wheels.

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

New Royal Enfiled Peeved.

Looks like a barrel-load of fun, should be cheap as chips to run as well. I'm kinda tempted as a London commuting too.

Reply to this Topic
mickofield

Sep 09

mickofield says:

Mongrel

That is one confused looking bike. Flat track style seat with "ape hanger" bars, 60s style Cafe racer megga and a weird headlight that looks like it doesn't belong! Enfield have lost it, the appeal of the other models was a retro look at a low price. If they must go "modern" at least choose ONE style to emulate.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices