Skip to content

Discuss This More pics of Royal Enfield Fury New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > More pics of Royal Enfield Fury

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

More pics of Royal Enfield Fury

Royal Enfield has just released more images and details of the upcoming Fury. Find a Royal Enfield for sale The new bike is based on the fuel-injected Electra and features twin silencers, wide western-style handlebars, digital clocks, flat-track style glass fibre seat, a chrome headlight and chrome indicators. According to the official press release the Fury will “appeal to a younger and more...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 November 2010 15:17)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Nice bike except for the big ugly FURY logo.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Have to agree begrudgingly that it looks nice in a naff retro sort of way, apart from the silly name and out-sized logo.

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

Fury

Looks like a cross between my most wondrous R Enfield Bullet and the black Raleigh Chopper I had in the early 1980's! I'm a big fan of RE bikes but this doesn't float my boat at all, now if they brought out a big twin...then I'd get excited. And the logo is ridiculous!

Reply to this Topic
stolkien

Aug 04

stolkien says:

looks like s???

Reply to this Topic
rgvyan

Feb 08

rgvyan says:

@Paul49 "Are they allowed to knick BSA names? That bike was a masterpiece in its day."

They are if they did it first. BSA Fury = 1970. Original (good) Royal Enfield Fury = 1959

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

@Paul49

I remember being interested in the BSA Fury when it was first leaked out. It had some nice design criteria but was stillborn before ever hitting the market. I think "masterpiece" would be pushing it.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

a rear tyre just a tad larger would completly improve the look of this bike i think,nice to see them doing something different

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

'According to the official press release the Fury will “appeal to a younger and more image-conscious customer base” than any other Enfield model' Where exactly, Bollywood? It doesn't even look safe, back brake lever won't go any higher as it's touching the frame and it will soon be touching tarmac too. The seat will add a whole new meaning to Delhi Bum, and will crack by the looks of it's mountings. Best kept for the home market methinks.

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

I quite like it

For the right price I'd be tempted especially if the the second hand prices are as low as there other models I'll just have to wait and see ( I'd have to get rid of the silly name though).

Reply to this Topic
ghantaghar

Nov 10

ghantaghar says:

someone lost his/her mind

Some freaking designer at RE lost his/her mind...and this is the output. Looks like he/she decided to chop off a TB and an Electra, add the Hero Honda Splendor silencer and create "FURY". Utter waste of time, money and energy...think something original. The chop shop guys in Tilaknagar, bangalore can do a better job.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices