Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo opens Motorcycle Live General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo opens Motorcycle Live

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo opens Motorcycle Live

Motorcycle Live at the NEC in Birmingham has been officially opened by 2010 MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo as he prepares to spend the day at the show. Lorenzo was on hand to open the show to the public as the radically overhauled show aims to address issues raised by show goers from previous years. As a result the show will last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (27 November 2010 11:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

You there?

I'm no fan of this guy but I trust no one boo'd him?

Reply to this Topic
fastguy1976

Mar 08

fastguy1976 says:

Cry baby

Nice scarf d-bag

Reply to this Topic
IMB76

Oct 10

IMB76 says:

I'm not his biggest fan

But I have to say he looks a bit gay in the pictures. 

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Why

should anyone boo him,  he's the World Champion FFS

Reply to this Topic
Kn33down636

Sep 10

Kn33down636 says:

lorenzo

Lorenzo is a little Spainsh wannabe Rossi Pr*ck.  Spies and Stoner piss all over him next sesson (literally like in jackass 3D!!!!)

Reply to this Topic
kawacarpo

Nov 07

kawacarpo says:

People boo because they are pathetic.Im not a fan but wouldnt boo him cos i know how good he is.Maybe their are too many football fans into motorcycles now.Booing an opposing player for doing his job!!

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

you say he looks a bit gay ....... whats that got to do with him racing and if you want gay you think rossi is not gay mmmmm got into padock in 09 donnington belive me he is gay but then again what fcuk as that got to do with anything .....prick.

as for you kn33down636 go back to football dickhead.

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

What if he was gay...

How narrow minded of IMB76. If he was/is gay how does that matter. There are a lot of gay athletes out there and i'm sure as hell some would beat the living daylights out of heterosexual males. Mmmmm... got you worried now eh!

Reply to this Topic
vass8

Nov 10

vass8 says:

Gentleman

Met Jorge Lorenzo in the Reception of the Hotel late on friday night and again on Saturday Morning and on both occasions both he and the young lady he was with were smiling, freindly and genuine. Not only is an absolutely brilliant rider but he is also a gentleman!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Deserves respect..

..I'm no Lorenzo fan, I wanted Ducati and Stoner to win this year, and hopefully VR on the Duke will bring it home next year. I know some of his 'post race' actions are more than a bit embarrasing (I hope his management put a stop to them in 2011), but he is, this current year at least, the best 2011 MotoGP rider and should be treated with respect that he deserves.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices