Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland gets first taste of BMW World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland gets first taste of BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland gets first taste of BMW

James Toseland has completed his first ever laps onboard the BMW S1000RR at a wet and cold Portimao this morning. The two time WSB champion rode the BMW test team’s bike in preparation for his future with the new BMW Motorrad Italia squad he will ride for in 2011. Despite the poor conditions, Toseland was able to gain an initial impression...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 November 2010 17:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

gasguzzler

look i`m reformed the prize arrived in double quick time

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

gasguzzler

look i`m reformed the prize arrived in double quick time

Reply to this Topic
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

cant say im convinced simon old chap , think il have to send the nurse round with the JT signed rectol probes ........ piano shaped of course !!

Reply to this Topic
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

is she there yet !!.......     right bend over and repeat after me............ I love Jt ......IloveJT ............come on its for your own good....................IloveJT ............................. thats it..............keep up the therapy .......................... we'l soon have you cured............

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

i love jt...i love jt

when do the keys and foot pedals go in as i`m in a bit of pain already

Reply to this Topic
windy12

Oct 07

windy12 says:

got to be realistic

Even though JT is a double World champion this season he is fighting to get noticed and back in to a factory team the following year.  Maybe an eye on Corser's seat?  Or Haslam's if he doesnt measure up - unlikely.

I cannot remember a second tier bike winning the championship - can anyone remind me of one?

The only way JT could win is if BMW have set this year as the year they pick up a title no matter what and JT looks a better option than their works riders a quarter of the way in, in which case they may throw some resources behind him.

Considering Corser and Haslam occupy those seats I cannot imagine it happening.

JT is a double WSBK champion, he gets comments worse than riders who have an empty cupboard bar a few low ranking cups!! Must have empty heads.

JT is competing amongst private teams not works teams this year, judge him on that level.  Checa's privateer painted works bike has slanted eveyones view of what may be achievable in WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

in pain allready !!

Thats unfortunate , simon ,old chap , seeing how she hasnt managed to clear the  foot peddles yet ...........  similar cases have been known to take years before  a patients 'awareness levels' can be sufficiently expanded !!......... but  congratulations on an enthusiastic  start .......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Interesting Photo Simon

A solo take on Phil Read's famous photo from 1982 with his missus on the GS1000. I prefer Mrs Read - well the 1982 version at least!

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@simonCBR

Simon i'm sure your points about toseland and all the other warriors who race these steel horses are just and your points valid and consice, but please, PLEASE, sort your fucking avatar picture out mate please, i'm trying to eat my lunch. 

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

anybody fancy a full frontal shot of nori haga?

the piano is fully inserted.....i was expecting a steinway.......but due to nhs budgets i`ve ended up with a casio up my ringer with james may playing the top gear theme on repeat......still 8m of cord and the transformer to go....pray for me

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle