Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland gets first taste of BMW World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland gets first taste of BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland gets first taste of BMW

James Toseland has completed his first ever laps onboard the BMW S1000RR at a wet and cold Portimao this morning. The two time WSB champion rode the BMW test team’s bike in preparation for his future with the new BMW Motorrad Italia squad he will ride for in 2011. Despite the poor conditions, Toseland was able to gain an initial impression...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 November 2010 17:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

now i understand

the morons in the 52 shellsuits are fans.........yes that would explain alot of the comments on this thread,cheers for clearing it up for me

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Don't waste your time gasguzzler

this guy ain't a biker, he's just another nobend who also happens to own a motorbike. Total waste of space

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

I really want to know

Where does all this hate towards James stem from ?and very importantly " the dislike from club racers" Has he snubbed them or insulted them ?Who said this .

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

love it

........another shell suiter pops it`s thick head up........

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

parkway70

Did you actually read my posting or did you just not understand it ? ,That said you have chosen very different words but they amount to the same,Time to put up or shut up ! Lets hope he does it for you, he has some very loyal fans,I just don't share your optomistic view.good luck though parky boy, we will see soon enough

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

CBR...watch out ,they`re out to get ya

What is it with you and shell-suits...? last time I saw somebody wearing one it was on the Harry Enfield show about 12 years ago!!...do you have a recurring nightmare that the whole of the paddock hill grandstand during WorldsSupers is full of `52 shell-suit` zombies that start marching in mass after you?

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Beggers Belief.

Simon i hope you don't find this too offensive but you really are a tool. Fill yer boots in your reply but i'm sorry i won't be reading it or anything you write in future. Whats the point......i know it won't be worth my while. You've won, you've wore me down........................I'm broken. And this from a club racer that has nothing but respect for everyone at every level (yes even James) that has ever thrown their leg over a bike in a race. If only you had...................... 

Reply to this Topic
ginge46

Mar 09

ginge46 says:

JT haters....

Jt haters are you on board? Good coz now ya can all feck off!!!!!!!! Im amazed at the shit you lot post on here,funny i dont remember Hodgson havin this much flack when he totaly fucked up his stint in gp's n then failed to make anythin in the usa!! Jesus give him a break,obviously everyone has riders they like or dont but JT dont derserve this shit!! Couple of tough seasons sure but christ he is still a top rider and bloke!!! I take that you SIMONCBRRRRRRR, you aint fashionable enough to wear the merchandise, no no your prob suited to a grey cardigan n slippers!! Be interestin to see if Crutchlow makes a hash of Gp's how many of you fannys will then hate him!! These are british lads all putting on a good show on world stages n good luck to them all,maybe some of  ya should be supporting them instead of spouting verbal BULLSHIT all the time!!! Rant over....

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

about mr toseland

if he makes an impact next season on the bmw i will quite happily eat humble pie.......if he beats haslam i`ll be even more surprised.....then i`ll take it all back.........or he will spend the wholeseason blaming everything else but himself.....we shall see........if i`ve upset anyone on here i`m sorry it`s not directed at any of you....i just don`t like his arrogant attitude.....and to quote poncheral...`now we have someone in the team(spies) who is willing to learn and doesn`t  turn up and say i`m world champion and i`m the best.........that one single comment from poncheral sums toseland up for me

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Never read such a thing Simon

I think you are putting some of your words in Mr Poncharal's mouth. I have heard Poncharal remark that perhaps James didn't adapt to the bike as much in that he thought he could adapt the bike to himself. And perhaps that was part of James' GP undoing. But where is the arrogance in this?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices