Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland gets first taste of BMW World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland gets first taste of BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland gets first taste of BMW

James Toseland has completed his first ever laps onboard the BMW S1000RR at a wet and cold Portimao this morning. The two time WSB champion rode the BMW test team’s bike in preparation for his future with the new BMW Motorrad Italia squad he will ride for in 2011. Despite the poor conditions, Toseland was able to gain an initial impression...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 November 2010 17:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

Damn good point that CH907, it has to be said honda left them high and dry with the electronics package ,so much so they changed prrogrammes 3 times in 2 years and never got it anywhere near as user friendly as the dukes. JT had a lot to overcome and as for the slipper clutch .......... he rung its neck anyway , really really deserved the title on that honda .. went up in my estimations that year ... which is why i feel the need to defend the lad when people begin to go too far ....  it may turn out to be his finest hour , confidence is a strange enigma in motorcycle racing ..... Hope he gets his mojo back and the bikes up to par next season and he shows us what we know he's capable of ..            ps nice comeback simon ,  ditch the picture please , its worse than the rectol therapy ...i give in , thanks for the laugh kida....   

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Simon cbr

Yeah,,you`re funny pal..about as funny as being locked in a room with Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning for 24 hours..!...ps ANOTHER pathetic piano joke...fuck me.one day you`ll blow our minds and tell us something funny...until that day......

Reply to this Topic
garfield80

Dec 10

garfield80 says:

I would just like address those of you who feel the need to slag off  jt. I have had the good fortune to have met him numerous times (he trains at the same gym as me on the isle o man) and would like to defend him by saying he is a decent bloke who has the time for anyone he bumps into, so anyone who feels the need to make nasty personal remarks about him take a look at your own life and question yourself if this is just petty envy of his achievments.

As far as his riding goes he is a very talented rider who yes maybe had a poor season by his own high standards however he is not done yet  he will wipe the smile of his critics faces and i predict wsb champ 2012.

I do hope when he starts winning next year all those slagging him off here wont go jumping on the winning brit band wagon....

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Toseland and BMW

I really hope he gets to grips with the beemer !!! He has a huge talent, and could still silence his critics. I can only wish him well for the coming season. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vincent_bell

Apr 03

vincent_bell says:

Blimey this ones still going!

i think really the only reason why he has some critics is cos hes young, v good and a first class piano player and, erm, maybe that makes people a tad envious. But he dont help himslelf by always moaning about the bike/tyres/setup in interviews as it doesnt come accross in a good light to us lot (and he let us down at Donington on the first corner). But that said, lets see how he does next year with the new boys getting on it!

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

WSBK

Lets face it, anything could happen in WSBK next year, unlike Motogp, where evryone knows who the top four riders will be, only thing left is which order they finish in, thank god WSBK hasnt turned into the yawn fest of Motogp.

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

Sweepstake

Lets have a sweepstake on where Toseland finishes next season, My moneys on 15th.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices