Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland gets first taste of BMW World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland gets first taste of BMW

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland gets first taste of BMW

James Toseland has completed his first ever laps onboard the BMW S1000RR at a wet and cold Portimao this morning. The two time WSB champion rode the BMW test team’s bike in preparation for his future with the new BMW Motorrad Italia squad he will ride for in 2011. Despite the poor conditions, Toseland was able to gain an initial impression...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 November 2010 17:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rex54

Dec 10

Rex54 says:

Poncheral Quotation

I'm not normally given to posting on message boards. However, I used the search facility to try and find the quotation SimonCBR referred to. I failed to find it, however I did find this quotation published by Matthew Birt on 12th December 2007.

Herve Poncharal said he liked James Toseland’s humble attitude and told MCN: “I’ve seen other riders coming from different championships and the biggest problem is, it doesn’t matter how big you have been somewhere else, when you come to MotoGP you have to come with a humble attitude.

“I have all the confidence in James in the way he approaches everything. If he had come here and said ‘I’m world champion, I’m going to show you what to do and what I can do’ then this would not be good.

“That was sometimes the problem in the past but James has a humble attitude and taking it the way he is taking he can be very successful.

“I think he is a clever guy and he doesn’t make any excuses.”

Reply to this Topic
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

help on the way

simon , just wondering where you live , as ive taken the liberty of contacting the JT fanclub and placeing an order for a nice new 2011 , no52 shellsuit for you  . my concern stems from your ,seemingly, dispraportionate resentment and i suspect, wholey missdirected issues of anger and possibly,even a little, overzellous envy towards a certain Mr Toesland ....  To that end i thought the appropriate form of treatment would be to face your fears head on and confront this abnormal appendage to your character once and forall........ Thereby diminishing its impact on you and hopefully over a sustained period ,anul the resentment that appears to impear your rational^e  so profoundly...... hope you dont find your "treatment" too grave a proposition , but as im sure you heard as a young boy,   its for your own good.... you can thank me later ......  ps only had pink in XLleft....  but worn regularly , im confident will put an end to your terrible affliction .......

Reply to this Topic
gasguzzler

Sep 09

gasguzzler says:

comitted to your recovery

As a precautionary measure ive taken the liberty of entering you into the, no obligation, "Win a free, signed JT personal photograph" prize draw , thats accompanied with every new purchace . As im confident this will be  invaluble in affecting a speedy recovery.......

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

mcn

well i read it in mcn........so you tell me?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

smothered

.............i`ve just been covered in a blue and yellow shell suit jacket.....i`m now dead and cannot comment on mr t anymore as he has killed me............good luck casey the fastest rider in moto gp.......stuff that duke back in the scrap bin where it belongs

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

roll around

.......oh i love the feeling of shellsuit on my skin it makes me feel.....uuummm...........like a top of the shop chav....and being as most of the tirades on here have been  from thickest of  the thick.......he a wanker.wanker and he will do NOTHING next year and guess what u arseholes who follow him will believe all his bullshit excuses just like u did last year in wsb and in motogp....and no i`ve never chanted for himcos he was a twat when he was winning never mind losing

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

a present

get the catching cloth out boys

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wow

have we just witnessed an online meltdown? This guy really isn't playing with a full deck

:lol:

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

if u don`t laugh at this

........u really do have no sense of humour or any grasp of irony.......like the thick comment below

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

if i was gonna have a breakdown

........especially online i`d use mario as my pic ...........fat little twat revered by spotty chav kids the world over........there is absolutely nothing super about mario

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices