Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN December 1: All the news from the NEC Show General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN December 1: All the news from the NEC Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN December 1: All the news from the NEC Show

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale December 1, we have all the news from Carole Nash Motorcycle Live at the NEC.Also in this week's issue we test the new Triumph Speed Triple against the Kawasaki Z1000 and KTM Super DukeAlso in this week's MCN, part two of our £1500 supersport challenge.Subscribe to MCN What you'll find in the December 1 issue of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 November 2010 13:13)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hisnibbs

May 08

Hisnibbs says:

Why a bike show in December?

As a bit of a pussy fair weather rider I went to the NEC bike show last week in the car. Had it been anything other than artic weather I would have gone on the bike but surely the organisers would benifit from a higher turn out if it was earlier in the year? Sadly the second week is blighted by snow and Ice to make matters worse.

Reply to this Topic
TheCelticHound

Jun 08

NEW PRODUCTS NEW SEASON

Personally I would love to see the show in late April prior to the start of a new summer season. Ciao

Reply to this Topic
mattof

Aug 02

mattof says:

This year's show was great

The show this year was awesome - all the big manufacturers back with massive stands and all the bikes to try. Nick Sanders video tent is a must-see; the guy's a real character - slightly bonkers and a real inspiration do go and push yourself to do something different, somewhere different and amongst different people. Worth the entrance money on his own. Even the food is quite tasty and decent value now at the NEC and the only downside was the horrendous freezing weather which probably limited the visitor numbers. I was there from 10am to 6pm and loved every minute.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle