Skip to content

Discuss This Deus Ex Machina 'much much go' Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Deus Ex Machina 'much much go'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

Deus Ex Machina 'much much go'

Cucumber cool custom builders Deus Ex Machina held their inaugural Bike Build off at the weekend in Campertown, Australia. Deus are famed for their lithe, bobber style machines that typically take on a board tracker cum Café racer themes. So it's no surprise that the overall winner Nick Eterovic and his creation Much Much Go apes that style.     Based around...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 December 2010 13:42)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
reverendhoover

Oct 09

Excuse me

I have just been sick.

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

ahhh

jesus--its so-------so----aweful. What the f--k is a "bobber style"-----no I dont want to know

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

I'd rather have a Royal Enfield Fury

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

What The

Dues Ex Machina. Look it up in the dictionary.  Turning old worthless crap into big dollars These things sell for up to 10k ( 6000 pounds) . Hats off to these guys that can sell an SR500 for 6-7 k in this style if you can call it that. Anyone with talent could build this over a weekend. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA. or maybe MCN is just runnin this story to take the piss out of them.  It,s just a flash name for RAT bike.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

What The

Dues Ex Machina. Look it up in the dictionary.  Turning old worthless crap into big dollars These things sell for up to 10k ( 6000 pounds) . Hats off to these guys that can sell an SR500 for 6-7 k in this style if you can call it that. Anyone with talent could build this over a weekend. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA. or maybe MCN is just runnin this story to take the piss out of them.  It,s just a flash name for RAT bike.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Much Much GO

I bet it rips your arms out of there sockets and power stands up to the next roundabout , Backwheel spinning and slideing like the tyre ,s made of plastic  front wheel hovering inch,s above the road as you struggle to contain the emence power of the neck snapping 67000km CB twin.

Sorry could nt help my self.  Ive actually got a need for one of  these......... Could tie my boat up to it. Mind you probably no good as an anchor either with all those titanium racing parts and lightened engine internals producing eleveteen  HP.    MUCH MUCH GO. I think not.

Reply to this Topic
MrJealousy

Sep 08

MrJealousy says:

sucky

Those carb inlets are going to suck the dirt straight off the rear wheel. Another custom bike designed not to be ridden...

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

"Took under 5 weeks to complete" and you can see why, i've seen more desirable dog shit!

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

I think everyone here should a large cup of chill the fuuck out, it's just a bike, it's mechanical art, not service costs, reliability or maintaining re-sale value. I feel sorry for you, I don't you'll never be able to grasp the fantasic posiblitys of being alive.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

How much?

When I first saw these advertised in Oz's favorite bike sales mags, I thought they'd cocked up the price! Apart from being about 3x the price they probably should sell for, they are the most cobbled together piece of crap I have had the dipleasure of seeing!

Can't dispute the fact that this bloke is a good bike salesman! Probably should be put in jail for taking advantage of the mentally challenged though! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices