Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki Z1000SX a hit with sportsbike refugees New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Kawasaki Z1000SX a hit with sportsbike refugees

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Kawasaki Z1000SX a hit with sportsbike refugees

The Kawasaki Z1000SX - a sports touring version of the Z1000 - proved very popular in our snap poll of Motorcycle Live show-goers. Read the Kawasaki Z1000SX review Les Baines, 56, Hayfield, Derbyshire: “I love it. It’s got everything. It’s got the touring capability and a sports bike engine. They handle well and you’ve got the luggage for long distances. At the moment I’ve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 December 2010 14:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
julian12345

Mar 12

julian12345 says:

top marks

i´ve been riding the old z1000, the zx6r and the z750.  i ride fast and like to go on weekend breaks away.  I tested the new z1000sx and was so impressed by the engine, great low end torque, smooth acceleration through the revs. really good wind protection and i think it looks modern and sporty.  great all round machine, fun and practical. 

i pick mine up next week, having the cans and black screen added.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices