You are in... Forums > General > General > not dead just busy

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

not dead just busy

Just thought i would drop ya all a line to say hello i  aint been on here since we all met up at kirby (how i long for a day like that one right now).I feel a bit bad but ya know what i have been too busy with work ( good in a way).
I did get a bit fed up at one point with the mcn server crashing every 5 mins that and me pooter  is due an upgrade.
PAUL49 how ya doing are you 100% better n did ya get a new bike??
Ratty did ya sell the blade?
sheff hav ya got that bloody kwak going yet?
use2b you ok fella hows Emu ? :biggrin:
whiskers ya still eating shit crisps :tongue:
kam ya had it bad up there i guess ya not hanging off ya bike with that camera at the mo.
Busa hello chap hope ya well.
maxi mike and all the others hope ya all well and finding plenty of stuff  to bide ya time while the weather is so bad.
And for those of ya that dont know me hello to you too
Im fastasfox pleased to meet ya.
TTFN

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 December 2010 00:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Admit it Fastas...

This is where you've been, isn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-11921396

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

fastas

Hi there

kam ya had it bad up there i guess ya not hanging off ya bike with that camera at the mo.

No, not been on the bike for a couple of weeks ..had to make up for it and get my kicks sledging yesterday instead. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

You got me mixed up

with Oldish-he is the Rod Hull lookalike - I'm the Steve Davis:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

my mistake used2b

Kawa er6 now its comming back to me (oldish) now  i remember, steve davis hmmmm i remember a more tommy cooper with ginger hair :lol:

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

kam

ya standards are slipping i expect nothing less than onboard sledge action shots.
I had to make my little boy a sledge cus ya cant buy the plastic ones for love na money but it goes like stink. made it ou of wood and placed metal strips on the runners.
whoosh.Of course it was all for the benifit of my little boy im way too old for that sort of thing you understand, :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

no such luck ninja

I spent 12hrs on the A1 from 4am onwards as an artic slid into the armco on black ice and turning over thus blocking the south bound lanes and the north bound lanes poor fella was in a bad way. The pub sounds better though chap.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Fastas

See what I mean?

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

eh up

me been busy as well, diggin out cars n driving tractor...not many can here, apart from the farmers, but, coming from a rural area, its kind of in  yer genes..lol  jcb fastrac most nights, three tractors pulling out a wagon..poor sod been stuck for 4 nights..oh, sorry to say, i passed a erm, townie?..in an x5 stuck on the verge, he pulled over to far and went into the ditch..oh dear..he got pulled out today..not by us..so, jusdt for record, winter tyres arent illegal nor are snow chains..got em on our volvo..go anywhere a 4x4 would..pissed a few 4x4's off i tell ya..a volvo following them..they culdnt see the snow chains!..anyway..off t bed now..nite nite..zzzzzzz...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices