Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow starts rehab after shoulder surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow starts rehab after shoulder surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow starts rehab after shoulder surgery

Cal Crutchlow has started the long rehabilitation process after he underwent successful surgery on a long-standing left shoulder injury in Manchester last week. The Coventry rider needed tendon and ligament damage to be repaired in the procedure, which was the exact operation nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi underwent on his right shoulder in Italy last month. Crutchlow first damaged the shoulder on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (06 December 2010 12:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ISP929

Apr 08

ISP929 says:

Adrenalin

Totally agree, people are taking it out of context....I don't think he means his size will help him as a rider but to recover from the surgery and mean that the braking wont take as much out of him!

Reply to this Topic
panmanPete

Aug 10

panmanPete says:

Thanks Cal

Met Cal briefly at the NEC last week. What a great down to earth chap who took the time and patience to dedicate a personalised message for my daughter. Needed attempts to spell her name right (lol) but only as there are so many variants (Lyndsey) and my Brummie accent/pronunciation probably didn't help. Little touches I know, but I really appreciated his patience and insisting that he got it right; an example of taking the time to get details right that is a reflection of his approach to all things - including MotoGP prep!

Good luck next year Cal, rest easy, recover quickly, and make my daughter proud with steady and consistent results.  Thanks again!!

Reply to this Topic
vincent_bell

Apr 03

vincent_bell says:

I hope Cal does well, he has loads of talent and the only chink ive seen in his armour (so far) is that he's more than happy to push until he has an off, which is a sign of a good racer and fighter, but hopefully he'll have a sensible head on in motoGP.

Reply to this Topic
vic184

Sep 10

vic184 says:

some good testing and backing from the british should see him through and some merchandise to go ,where has any merchandise been for the last 2 seasons ?????, wss champion and wsbk winner yet no even a T shirt available whats going on

Reply to this Topic
flowersofmanc

Dec 08

Good Luck Mate

Hope your recovery is quick and problem free Cal. Cannot wait for Silverstone GP next year. Good luck mate

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices