Skip to content

Discuss This Niall Mackenzie’s son lands 125GP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Niall Mackenzie’s son lands 125GP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Niall Mackenzie’s son lands 125GP ride

Kenny Roberts and Kenny Roberts Junior, Graziano and Valentino Rossi and Ron and Leon Haslam are all father and sons to have raced in the Grand Prix world championship. Now Niall and Taylor Mackenzie can be added to the list after the 17-year-old secured a ride in the final 125GP series in 2011. Mackenzie, who finished 21st as a wild card in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (06 December 2010 15:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Scots Through and Through

What does that even mean?

Reply to this Topic
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

DukeFirenze

The Red Bull Rookies are the best of the best young racers from around the world, so they are the obvious choice to graduate to 125GP.  I think Taylor also managed 3rd or 4th in the British 125 championship even though he did not compete in all the rounds, and he had a few wins.  His little brother races too.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Little Mac

Fair play and hope he goes well, good to have home riders on the GP circus, I just hope the team has the experience and funds to enable him to develop as a rider and to win races.

Does this mean Niall will be buying drinks if Taylor does stick it on the podium?

Reply to this Topic
vincent_bell

Apr 03

vincent_bell says:

Naill was a BSB legend. i dont think he ever blamed the bike when he didnt win either, a top banana!

rem when Hislop was his teamate...

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Niall

Niall was on the verge of being with the Yanks and Aussie in 1987 on the HB Honda NSR500 . Always there or there abouts ,not too sure about his Lad though , then again its who you know not what you know , which is a shame . None the less I wish Young Mackenzie well . I once followed erm tried to follow Niall round Donnington park a few years ago He was damned fast , too fast for me :P

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices